Next ATVFLORIDA MX group ride ?

Started by 450R_Matt, July 27, 2005, 10:59:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asphaltdragon

yup that works... footage on MiniDV or Digital 8 tapes would be the best
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

Exmx54

I'm up for Waldo, all I have to say is.....



BRING IT TWO SMOKE!!!!!  ;D

Hollywood

We also need to get one going at Bostwick creek. I rode there this weekend and what an awesome track...very quad friendly!
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

dreth

Quote from: Hollywood on August 15, 2005, 09:57:17 AM
We also need to get one going at Bostwick creek. I rode there this weekend and what an awesome track...very quad friendly!

it must have been dry! seemed like a nice track but it was to wet :(

Hollywood

Yea it was pretty good. They filled in the doubles and it was groomed pretty well the straights could have used a good blade run across them but all the jump faces were in good shape.
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

OIF_Warrior

Okay guys so when is this Bartow ride happening (officially)? I will be in town on leave from Friday night the 23rd of september to tuesday the 4th of October and I would like to get a group ride together to meet as many of the members as I can. I'm still a newbie but i'm on here atleast a half dozen times a day. The bartow ride sound perfect for a good size get together especially for me being the new guy so I can introduce myself. Just let me know what's up. I'm down for anything.
A bad day 4-wheelin' is better than the best day in Iraq.

Formerly Known As: Juggalo_Warrior

dreth

Quote from: Juggalo_Warrior on August 18, 2005, 06:20:31 AM
Okay guys so when is this Bartow ride happening (officially)? I will be in town on leave from Friday night the 23rd of september to tuesday the 4th of October and I would like to get a group ride together to meet as many of the members as I can. I'm still a newbie but i'm on here atleast a half dozen times a day. The bartow ride sound perfect for a good size get together especially for me being the new guy so I can introduce myself. Just let me know what's up. I'm down for anything.

unfortunatly that weekend i will be in georga for my wifes birthday  >:(  i would love to ride with you.

OIF_Warrior

How about the weekend of october 1st? Could it be done this weekend so DRETH  could make it? It's just one week later than the original date.
A bad day 4-wheelin' is better than the best day in Iraq.

Formerly Known As: Juggalo_Warrior

dreth


OIF_Warrior

#34
Hey Dreth, I noticed there is already a big eureka dam ride planned for the first of October and I probably wont do that as I can tell it is more for utes but according to Seminole MX they are having a quad only race weekend that weekend and I think I might spend the weekend there and try my hand at a race. Would you want to come out for that or we can go somewhere else where we can get more ride time in. Either way i'll ride with ya on the weekend of the first. Like I said before i'd like to meet as many people from the sight as possible.
A bad day 4-wheelin' is better than the best day in Iraq.

Formerly Known As: Juggalo_Warrior

OIF_Warrior

Is this ride still going on and what is the official date if so?
A bad day 4-wheelin' is better than the best day in Iraq.

Formerly Known As: Juggalo_Warrior

Hollywood

So are we still doing Waldo on the 24th or what?
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

450R_Matt

#37
17th or the 24th for me.  I would rather it be the 17th.   If not those date I cant make it.   Leaving for Mich on the 29th - Oct10.


Post what day everyone can make it      17th  or 24th? :) :) :) ;D ;)
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

Hollywood

Either or works for me 17th sounds better though....sooner! 8)
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

dreth

i cant make either of those dates :( my wifes b-day party the 24th and my brother in laws b- day party on the 17th. yall have fun! i will be at seminloe mx on the 1st of oct.

OIF_Warrior

right on bro' i'll see you there. I think they are having a quad race weekend that weekend. I only have a 350 warrior but i'm still thinking about entering just for some good competition even if I do finish dead last. I like a little competition every now and then.
A bad day 4-wheelin' is better than the best day in Iraq.

Formerly Known As: Juggalo_Warrior

T2

So what day is everyone planning on riding?
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

450R_Matt

Dosnt seem like everyone can get togather at the same time at one place. Looks like im out  for those dates to now. ???   Maybe Later in Oct or Nov for me.
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

Hollywood

Who's in let's lock down a date for this! Anyone?
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

dreth

im already booked through october so it looks like November ???

Toomey

Yeah guys, anyone in this thread that wants to make the Oct. 1st Seminole ride please come, we've got like 5 or 6 people coming, the more the better.
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com