underhills thisweekend july 30th

Started by 1QUEENQUAD, July 26, 2005, 09:13:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1QUEENQUAD

I have a group of friends who want to go to underhills this weekend. Anyone else up for the ride?


PureLogic

Did I read it right.... MR. 1Queenquad got his quad or will get his quad with in the next day or two?
[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

SwampRat

Looks like Mr. QueenQuad did indeed get his own quad.  Looks like another weekend at Underhill's  ;D
06 F-250 4x4 PSD TowCommand
06 Weekend Warrior FS2300; Onan 4KW Genset
05 Suzuki King Quad; 27" 589's; 2.5 Warn Winch; Garmin Map76 GPS
[url="http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg"]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg[/url]

SwampRat

Perhaps next he'll get his own screen name.
06 F-250 4x4 PSD TowCommand
06 Weekend Warrior FS2300; Onan 4KW Genset
05 Suzuki King Quad; 27" 589's; 2.5 Warn Winch; Garmin Map76 GPS
[url="http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg"]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg[/url]

Bleedsblue

I'll be out there on Sunday. Can't make Saturday, have to work part of the day.

Bill
2008 Ford F-250, 8" Fabtech Lift, 38" Kumho MTs
2007 Yamaha Rhino 660, 27" Mudbugs

MrsPureLogic

We'll be there.....SwampRat....don't forget that nifty new tow strap  ;)  Damn stock tires!!!   :P

1QUEENQUAD

#6
the wife (1queenquad ) also advised that i need my own screen name . i'm nobody i keep telling her and besides i can't think of one . oh and just to clarify , or we going saturday or sunday , you guys decide , and should i bring some more beads for the table dances .

SwampRat

Quote from: 1QUEENQUAD on July 27, 2005, 04:55:36 PM
i need my own screen name .
Well, if you can be had cheap what about BlueLightSpecial? 

Mrs PureLogic -- Need mo beads!
06 F-250 4x4 PSD TowCommand
06 Weekend Warrior FS2300; Onan 4KW Genset
05 Suzuki King Quad; 27" 589's; 2.5 Warn Winch; Garmin Map76 GPS
[url="http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg"]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg[/url]

lawn_man mx

dang!  i got   to get me  one  of those  utes . boy oh boy mr queen quad  is getting  another quad?  is the  sheriffs office hiring? ha ha  congrats   kids enjoy.  hey  john  whats up dude  you  crossing over  to the mud  side ?   ;D ;D ;D
05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

PureLogic

I thought we were all going on Saturday. And yes John please bring dem beads.  ;)
[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

1QUEENQUAD

Don't listen to John, yes, we're going on saturday. We just got back from Palm Beach Cycles. His, well, the "family" quad is now officially in the garage. I can't wait to take it through the mud!!!! lol

SwampRat

Did I read right?  27" ITP's?  Guess I'll leave the tow strap at home.  See you in the mud.
06 F-250 4x4 PSD TowCommand
06 Weekend Warrior FS2300; Onan 4KW Genset
05 Suzuki King Quad; 27" 589's; 2.5 Warn Winch; Garmin Map76 GPS
[url="http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg"]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg[/url]

1QUEENQUAD

hey lawn man mx,  hows it goin? no john has not crossed over totally, not yet anyway. are u all going to underhills saturday?

1QUEENQUAD

yea swamprat, u read correctly. 27 in. ITP's.  where there's money to be spent, John is there. Right now I'm not part of the working class, but I think I may have to be,  and real soon!!!!

1QUEENQUAD

John wants to know if the topless chick is going to be there saturday????lol

SwampRat

Quote from: 1QUEENQUAD on July 27, 2005, 11:16:52 PM
John wants to know if the topless chick is going to be there saturday????lol
I'm bringing a bunch of $1 bills just in case  ;D  Figure cash will get a better response than beads.  John, your boobs don't count -- I'm not paying for your new bike!
06 F-250 4x4 PSD TowCommand
06 Weekend Warrior FS2300; Onan 4KW Genset
05 Suzuki King Quad; 27" 589's; 2.5 Warn Winch; Garmin Map76 GPS
[url="http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg"]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg[/url]

MrsPureLogic

SwampRat....PLEASE bring the tow strap....Mr. Queen-Quad might be ok...but I won't be!!  ;)

Beads, topless chick, table top dances.....hmmmm what's in it for us Queen & Muddygurl?  :o

SwampRat

06 F-250 4x4 PSD TowCommand
06 Weekend Warrior FS2300; Onan 4KW Genset
05 Suzuki King Quad; 27" 589's; 2.5 Warn Winch; Garmin Map76 GPS
[url="http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg"]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg[/url]

1QUEENQUAD

where is muddygirl? is she going this weekend?

MrsPureLogic

As far as I know she's going.

SwampRat....I was just playin....I ALWAYS consult with the hubby.... he's my hero   ;)

SwampRat

I know.  I was playing too.  Is MuddyGurl going to NC or Underhills?  Is 1QueenQuad(nobody) going to bring his sport bike for the kids?
06 F-250 4x4 PSD TowCommand
06 Weekend Warrior FS2300; Onan 4KW Genset
05 Suzuki King Quad; 27" 589's; 2.5 Warn Winch; Garmin Map76 GPS
[url="http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg"]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg[/url]

1QUEENQUAD

yea "mr.queenquad" "nobody" is definately bringing that new toy this weekend. My son can't wait to ride it.

eventgirl


eventgirl

Mr lawn man mx are you going this weekend. I here your wife would like to go.. She doesn't think her quad is for the mud. What do you think?   ??? ???

eventgirl

 1Queen Quad congrad... on your new ride.. Good luck tring to fit it all on your new trailer... Just buy a new one.. I need some extra money.. HA.. See ya later on..  I will talk with the husband about going on Saturday.

MrsPureLogic


1QUEENQUAD

hey ya'll, can anyone tell me which way is faster to get to underhills: 95 north to 714  or  Beline west over to 714 then how far east on 714 is the entrance.

SwampRat

Quote from: 1QUEENQUAD on July 28, 2005, 06:20:07 PM
hey ya'll, can anyone tell me which way is faster to get to underhills: 95 north to 714  or  Beline west over to 714 then how far east on 714 is the entrance.
We took the Turnpike and it was a nice drive last time.  95 is a pain and wouldn't recommend it.  Wilborz can tell you about the Beeline.
06 F-250 4x4 PSD TowCommand
06 Weekend Warrior FS2300; Onan 4KW Genset
05 Suzuki King Quad; 27" 589's; 2.5 Warn Winch; Garmin Map76 GPS
[url="http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg"]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg[/url]

MrsPureLogic

I vote Turnpike......a lot less headache!  >:(

1QUEENQUAD

ok, so how do I get there by taking the turnpike?

1QUEENQUAD

I'm sure it's real easy, but once u get to know me you'll understand I have quite a few "Jessica" moments.
(jessica simpson that is)

1QUEENQUAD

hey eventgirl, is the fam going saturday?

lawn_man mx

idont  think so  queen.  going  to wayne  akers to pick up  a new  f250  diesel. ;D ;D
05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

1QUEENQUAD

yeah right , and while your out put that down payment on that 2006 suzuki z450 . and maybe that hot tub , or toy hauler , or new camper , or that rv , or maybe just settle on the rear elka and the big bore kit for the tricked out z that you already have . you know what , hell just give the z400 to your son and by my yfz450 ......not .                   

                                               (nobody)

lawn_man mx

hey  mr queen   when are  we going  to  seminole  ? the 85footer is calling us. ;D ;D
05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

1QUEENQUAD

hey , purelogic and the mrs.  , muddygirl , swamprat , zilla954 etc. etc. etc. whos going and what time . are we parking at the same location as last week . also anyone riding suzuki sport quads is also welcome .

450R_Matt

#36
Leavin last min to check this place out. See ya their with the Red Rancher, Blue Polaris, and camo Grizz.  ;D
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

450R_Matt

#37
Great time out their.  8)  I like this place alot.   Except the fact that I was on a Red Rancher and there are bull's on the lose.       Toro! Toro!  ;D       Might have a few pics if the camera dry's out.              Se ya next time.
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

SwampRat

06 F-250 4x4 PSD TowCommand
06 Weekend Warrior FS2300; Onan 4KW Genset
05 Suzuki King Quad; 27" 589's; 2.5 Warn Winch; Garmin Map76 GPS
[url="http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg"]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg[/url]

MrsPureLogic

#39
I had a great time yesterday.  We met SO many people from this site....05greengrizz & family......BigDog, LittleRedneckGirl, Atvgirl (you rock lady  :o ), Wilburzbro & son, DigitalSniper, Zin........it was great to meet you all and hang out (I'm sorry if I'm forgetting anyone).  Thanks for a great day of riding!!

Mr. QueenQuad (aka nobody)......FYI - "I'm in 4WD!"  ;D  ;) 

nATiVcracker

(nobody) is now nATiVcracker . got tired of being nobody and realized i have always been a native cracker .......
06 Brute Force 750 camo 29.5 outlaws
05 YFZ 450 Hipers,elkas, houser arms
05 King Quad 700 27" ITP 589's
04 Ford F250 CrewCab FX4 ,8" lift, 38" Super Swampers

SwampRat

Welcome.  It only took you a few months to come up with a screen name.  Nobody will acuse you of being impulsive (excuse the pun).
06 F-250 4x4 PSD TowCommand
06 Weekend Warrior FS2300; Onan 4KW Genset
05 Suzuki King Quad; 27" 589's; 2.5 Warn Winch; Garmin Map76 GPS
[url="http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg"]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg[/url]

MrsPureLogic

SwampRat.....we all missed your birthday....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!  ;)

Busta Nutt

Quote from: nATiVcracker on August 01, 2005, 12:45:06 AM
(nobody) is now nATiVcracker . got tired of being nobody and realized i have always been a native cracker .......
he drinks beer and his wife chews tobaccer, glad you've found yourself, native cracker.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com