My pledge as an American .

Started by J.D., July 25, 2005, 11:36:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trx#9

Quote from: wilburzbro on July 27, 2005, 01:14:12 PM
Quote from: trx#9 on July 26, 2005, 12:33:57 AM
you got a computer look it up. I didn't have to my aunt owns a property title co. She see it all the time, they get government deals on gas stations and hotels, can't you tell. ??? ???
You brought it up you post the link to US offering Pakistanis 50% off 7-11s and pay no kind of taxes for x amount of years. Or tell your aunt to she deals with it daily.
Couldn't find it so this will have to suffice for the smiley face giving the double bird
Quote
How old are you I'm not going to argue with a featis, It's bottle time :P :P
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Chuck_Norris

#26
Quote from: big-daddy on July 26, 2005, 12:15:56 AM
JD, did they have a red dot on there forehead (electric start model) or a towel on there head (pull start model)  ;)

;D thats some funny stuff there.


big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

J.D.

Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

Busta Nutt

Quote from: trx#9 on July 28, 2005, 03:21:37 AM
Quote from: wilburzbro on July 27, 2005, 01:14:12 PM
Quote from: trx#9 on July 26, 2005, 12:33:57 AM
you got a computer look it up. I didn't have to my aunt owns a property title co. She see it all the time, they get government deals on gas stations and hotels, can't you tell. ??? ???
You brought it up you post the link to US offering Pakistanis 50% off 7-11s and pay no kind of taxes for x amount of years. Or tell your aunt to she deals with it daily.
Couldn't find it so this will have to suffice for the smiley face giving the double bird
Quote
How old are you I'm not going to argue with a featis, It's bottle time :P :P
just returning to you the same amount of respect you showed me. I am 40. check your spelling you are embarassing yourself. Please post the link for the free grant money and pay no taxes I am a so called towel head and could use it.

bluesman

what  we have here is a failure to comunicate!!!!!!



  does it taste great or is it less filling????

J.D.

Nothing quite like the smell of freshly digested baked beans early in the mornin . :'(
Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

BigDog

I know it may seem like all convenience stores are run by middle easterners, but there are plenty of exceptions.  I operate a chain in S. Florida (Town Star Food Stores) and we are 100% American owned.  Both me and my partner are from South Florida.  We bank with the local banks in our communities such as Okeechobee, Belle Glade, Port St. Lucie & Frostproof. 

It is difficult to compete with the "New Americans" sometimes when they have a different view of how to deal with paying taxes, comply with labor laws, etc. but we do our best to stay competative and offer a quality product at a fair price.  Like J.D. has done, find a store you are comfortable with and continue to enjoy the convenience. 

[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

I am a Florida Mud Rider........and PROUD of it!!

wilburz

I have been to a couple bait shop/convenient stores and had some good old boy just stand around and talk on his nextel why I am waiting to buy some beef jerky and minnows. It is agravating, but I don't go to those places anymore. They obviously don't need my money. 

Also, I doubt there are alot of hard working Pakies at Cirlce K's with undercover AlQueada membership.

If the government could get there head out of there
a?? once in a while they could have prevented alot of this terrorism. Always trying to fix there screw ups after the fact.

They like to spend our hard earned tax dollars on a bunch of crap like space exloration etc.  I say put up a friggin wall and don't let know one else in!
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

bluesman

YOU CALL YOURSELF A TOWEL HEAD ?? IF YOU PAY TAXES HERE,LIVE
HERE ,RAISE A FAMILY HERE ETC YOU ARE AN AMERICAN!!!! BE PROUD OF IT!!! BESIDES I NEVER HEARD A TOWELHEAD EATING BEEFJERKY??!!
LOL. THIS BUD FOR YOU!!

Busta Nutt

Who told you I eat beef jerky? That's supposed to be a secret.

bluesman

YOU DID IN YOUR STATEMENT....LOL

bigb

jesus tap dancing christ! i just got a head ache from reading this crap.
accepting donations in the form of a quad.

Busta Nutt

I ain't said nuttin bout no jerky  what you talkin bout willis? If my fellow camel jockeys hear about this I will never live it down.

trx#9

Quote from: wilburzbro on July 28, 2005, 12:47:55 PM
Quote from: trx#9 on July 28, 2005, 03:21:37 AM
Quote from: wilburzbro on July 27, 2005, 01:14:12 PM
Quote from: trx#9 on July 26, 2005, 12:33:57 AM
you got a computer look it up. I didn't have to my aunt owns a property title co. She see it all the time, they get government deals on gas stations and hotels, can't you tell. ??? ???
You brought it up you post the link to US offering Pakistanis 50% off 7-11s and pay no kind of taxes for x amount of years. Or tell your aunt to she deals with it daily.
Couldn't find it so this will have to suffice for the smiley face giving the double bird
Quote
How old are you I'm not going to argue with a featis, It's bottle time :P :P
just returning to you the same amount of respect you showed me. I am 40. check your spelling you are embarassing yourself. Please post the link for the free grant money and pay no taxes I am a so called towel head and could use it.
  Sorry I'm to lazy for spell check, anyway my aunt being a title closer for some of these dealings such as gas stations - motels, she runs all the final papers for the closings and for some reason most arab buyers are paying with U.S. GOVERNMENT checks and having no closing taxes, so after closing many of these accounts over the years she check into it. She found out through realiable sources every thing that I have been saying, that you arabs receive grants the grants are offer to as a goodwill jesture called back scratching ''help us with oil we give your people grants''. I also heard from my aunt they receive tax exceptions for up to 10 years. I did't beleive it either until a friend of mine sold picnic tables to a store own by an arab. he gave him the bill and the guy freak out over the tax and said WE DON'T PAY ANY TAXES WE EXCEPT. listen furbro I DON'T BULL $HIT SO DO EVER SUGGEST THAT AGAIN. I do my home work, seems like a lot of you guys on the site keep your head in the ground, except for ROB1RIDE.anyway politics is to touchy of a subject I don't lose any friends, 90% of ya are great.  So piece out don't let the dirt hit ya in the face brrrrrr upp!
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Busta Nutt


wilburz

Quote from: trx#9 on July 29, 2005, 02:06:30 AM
Quote from: wilburzbro on July 28, 2005, 12:47:55 PM
Quote from: trx#9 on July 28, 2005, 03:21:37 AM
Quote from: wilburzbro on July 27, 2005, 01:14:12 PM
Quote from: trx#9 on July 26, 2005, 12:33:57 AM
you got a computer look it up. I didn't have to my aunt owns a property title co. She see it all the time, they get government deals on gas stations and hotels, can't you tell. ??? ???
You brought it up you post the link to US offering Pakistanis 50% off 7-11s and pay no kind of taxes for x amount of years. Or tell your aunt to she deals with it daily.
Couldn't find it so this will have to suffice for the smiley face giving the double bird
Quote
How old are you I'm not going to argue with a featis, It's bottle time :P :P
just returning to you the same amount of respect you showed me. I am 40. check your spelling you are embarassing yourself. Please post the link for the free grant money and pay no taxes I am a so called towel head and could use it.
  Sorry I'm to lazy for spell check, anyway my aunt being a title closer for some of these dealings such as gas stations - motels, she runs all the final papers for the closings and for some reason most arab buyers are paying with U.S. GOVERNMENT checks and having no closing taxes, so after closing many of these accounts over the years she check into it. She found out through realiable sources every thing that I have been saying, that you arabs receive grants the grants are offer to as a goodwill jesture called back scratching ''help us with oil we give your people grants''. I also heard from my aunt they receive tax exceptions for up to 10 years. I did't beleive it either until a friend of mine sold picnic tables to a store own by an arab. he gave him the bill and the guy freak out over the tax and said WE DON'T PAY ANY TAXES WE EXCEPT. listen furbro I DON'T BULL $HIT SO DO EVER SUGGEST THAT AGAIN. I do my home work, seems like a lot of you guys on the site keep your head in the ground, except for ROB1RIDE.anyway politics is to touchy of a subject I don't lose any friends, 90% of ya are great.  So piece out don't let the dirt hit ya in the face brrrrrr upp!

You  should change your sign-on to "No-BS". Just a suggestion.  ;D
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

trx#9

I have been known to BS sum lady's in the past but who hasn't.   ;)     ''SNAP INTO A SLIM JIM''
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com