My pledge as an American .

Started by J.D., July 25, 2005, 11:36:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J.D.

Tody I stopped at a local gas station in West Palm and went in for a 6 pack of Beer and a box of Black&Mild . As I was standing at the counter , I overheard some of the 3 middle eastern employees conversation . The employees kept refering to the Bank Of Pakistan and I increasingly became more aggrivated . I will no longer use these establishments for anything other than fuel , I will miss the convience but I will adjust . I am sorry if I offend some people but I am now steadfast to my decision . I may be right or wrong but I dont care ! I will spend my money at Publix or somwhere it is not right in front of my face .
Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

Busta Nutt


trx#9

Our tax dollars at work, not for us americans of coarse. Free grant money for towel heads. Plus no taxes for a number of years. GREAT COUNTRY !!!
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Busta Nutt


big-daddy

JD, did they have a red dot on there forehead (electric start model) or a towel on there head (pull start model)  ;)
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Quad32x

Quote from: big-daddy on July 26, 2005, 12:15:56 AM
JD, did they have a red dot on there forehead (electric start model) or a towel on there head (pull start model)  ;)
LMAO !!! ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

trx#9

you got a computer look it up. I didn't have to my aunt owns a property title co. She see it all the time, they get government deals on gas stations and hotels, can't you tell. ??? ???
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

J.D.

Man , I have always been an easy going country boy, I have never been mad at black people , chinese people , or anybody else in general . Now I come haome and I see all the news about Britain and it scares that maybe one of these days it could be my wife and children in a line at a local shopping center when one of these freaks decides it is time for his 72 virgins . Some of these middle east guys " like the one at SUNOCO " off Gatlin I really like . Maybe this is just the first time in my life I have felt kind of helpless and I DONT LIKE IT ! I just dont know what I can personally do , so I am willing to try things that might not work if if could possibly help at all . Ya'll are the largest group of freinds I have ever personally had so I discuss these things with you . I have never been a violent person , I have made it 33 years without ever being in a fight , But I feel more hate for these people every day I come home to see their latest acts of destruction and it makes me burn in ways I never have . I just dont know . I dont want to argue , I' just looking for advise other than what the media tells me I should do . Thata what freiinds are for .....right  ?
Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

devildog55

dont worry about my boys are takeing yours and every ones elses agrestion out on them right know.
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." GEORGE ORWELL

gery350

i agree with j.d. you have these people that come into this country to work, get all these freebies from us and then they pay us back by sending the money out of the country instead of spending it here. i hear about it all the time. i always wondered  why these guys all owned gas stations and convenient stores. hey i'm cuban by birth but american by the grace of god, do i qualify for a free gas station.
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

TRX350_On_The_Rack

It's natural to feel this way especially after 9/11, but the reality is that so many upstanding American's invest offshore. Money doesn't discriminate and can get to the terrorist even if you go to Publix. If you feel uncomfortable at that convenience store because of the way the owners/employees act than don't shop there. It's best way in America to have your voice heard.
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

Busta Nutt

Quote from: trx#9 on July 26, 2005, 12:33:57 AM
you got a computer look it up. I didn't have to my aunt owns a property title co. She see it all the time, they get government deals on gas stations and hotels, can't you tell. ??? ???
You brought it up you post the link to US offering Pakistanis 50% off 7-11s and pay no kind of taxes for x amount of years. Or tell your aunt to she deals with it daily.
Couldn't find it so this will have to suffice for the smiley face giving the double bird

J.D.

I dont want to start a verbal brawl within our group , I was wondering how many people are starting to feel the way I do now . The Backpack Gang will show their  ;D faces our our streets before long and I cant stand just sitting here waiting . Why isn't more being done to directly target the people who are more likely to do it than others ," do we have to be so pollitically correct " I heard a Black comedian say something that struck me kind of funny , he said " If a bank gets robbed and the getaway car is a Caddy with spinners , you might want to look for a couple brothers . If a Black guy gets beaten up in Kentucky you might want to look for a bunch of white boys in a pick up truck " Then he said some thing like ACHMED ..it's your turn . Where did all the little MOM&POP stores go anyway ?
Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

TRX350_On_The_Rack

I think your getting paranoid, to be frank. Turn off the NEWS! :)


The comedian is wrong. Mom and Pop stores are gone because of Wal-Mart and us shopping there and our need of lower prices.
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

bluesman

I AGREE WITH YOU ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!
 

   

    MY MOTTO IS YOU CAN HAVE MY GUN WHEN YOU CAN PRY IT FROM
MY COLD DEAD FINGERS!!!

SwampRat

Quote from: bluesman on July 27, 2005, 03:11:31 PM
    MY MOTTO IS YOU CAN HAVE MY GUN WHEN YOU CAN PRY IT FROM
MY COLD DEAD FINGERS!!!
Agreed.  Gun control is being able to hit your target(s).  Terrorist or crackhead, my bullets don't see color.

Devildog55 -- let us know if you need more bullets and we'll take up a collection for you and your friends.  Keep up the good work!
06 F-250 4x4 PSD TowCommand
06 Weekend Warrior FS2300; Onan 4KW Genset
05 Suzuki King Quad; 27" 589's; 2.5 Warn Winch; Garmin Map76 GPS
[url="http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg"]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg[/url]

J.D.

Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

Busta Nutt

All I am saying is if you make a statement, and you get asked about it,be prepared to answer a few questions. If you can't I call B.S.

J.D.

Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

J.D.

Quote from: TRX350_On_The_Rack on July 27, 2005, 03:04:03 PM
I think your getting paranoid, to be frank. Turn off the NEWS! :)


The comedian is wrong. Mom and Pop stores are gone because of Wal-Mart and us shopping there and our need of lower prices.
The comedian didn't say that about the stores , I was asking . By stores I was meaning Gas station type . "Corner store"
Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

big-daddy

[quote author=SwampRat

Agreed. Gun control is being able to hit your target(s). Terrorist or crackhead, my bullets don't see color.

Devildog55 -- let us know if you need more bullets and we'll take up a collection for you and your friends. Keep up the good work!
Quote

SWAMPRAT: gun control is using both hands to hit your target. Sorry JD go ahead...
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

gery350

sorry to cut in, but that electric/pull start is some funny stuff. i cantwait to use it.
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

TRX350_On_The_Rack

Quote
The comedian didn't say that about the stores , I was asking . By stores I was meaning Gas station type . "Corner store"
Quote

With Convenience Stores it would seem so, but who else wants the job? Long, long hours, good chance of being shot or killed and terrible pay. If having a Pakistani or other Middle Eastern is the only way to have a store open 24 hours for me, then so be it. They're business owners and pay their taxes which is more than what I can for some people I know. I understand your point J.D., but this is America and we are a melting pot whether we like it or not. We can't go back to the good old days, we have to advance, to stay ahead, remain the strongest country in the world and that means there are going to be some things we don't like. That's life :)
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

J.D.

Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

Grizzlygirl

With Convenience Stores it would seem so, but who else wants the job? Long, long hours, good chance of being shot or killed and terrible pay. If having a Pakistani or other Middle Eastern is the only way to have a store open 24 hours for me, then so be it. They're business owners and pay their taxes which is more than what I can for some people I know. I understand your point J.D., but this is America and we are a melting pot whether we like it or not. We can't go back to the good old days, we have to advance, to stay ahead, remain the strongest country in the world and that means there are going to be some things we don't like. That's life :)
Quote
Thank you

My family came here so the wouldn't be thrown into concentration camps. They worked during the day and went to school at night so I could have a better life.
Mama Grizz