BLASTER RIDE

Started by WAKORB, July 25, 2005, 09:05:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WAKORB

Trying to get a group ride together before the end of the year.please go to "Open Discussion/ BLASTER FORUM" to poll time and place. yes you may come if you are comeing with a freind that has a blaster or if someone in the family has a blaster bring the fam.
thanks

jbbj220

All fo those 2 strokes. I want to come as there will be no sketer's around.

   jim,
you don't stop rideing because you get old, you get old because you stop rideing

Miami450R

how far is the ride gonig to be from homestead fl 33032
How we ride today determines IF  we can ride tommorow.
'89 240sx sil-coupe (drift car)
'07 mazdaspeed3 (daily)
'05 Limited Edition Banshee

LonesomeTriZ

I would like to get in on this one.
Two 85 Tri-Z's,
86 Tri-Z's,
Two 85 YT175's For sale,
83 YTM 225DX,
83 YTM 200L For sale,
82 Tri-Zinger 60,
83 Tri-Zinger For sale,
85 YT 125,
89 Pro Hauler 230,
05 YFZ 450,
99 V-Star,

Moving back to Florida soon.

MOKAS

ill see what i can do.

-mokas-
MIKEMOKAS

'06 Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI,
2in front
Highlifter clutched
Highlifter reduced

'02 Sportsman 500HO -Traded-
2in front
26in PXT Take-Offs

00 Yamaha Blaster 67.75mm Wiseco Piston, and a couple other things... Gone but not forgotten..

'96 trail boss 250.. Gone and forgotten.

1FasterBlaster

I'm interested in the Blaster ride. I have a nice riding 01 Blaster. Call me because I need info where and when

  Chino(727)204-0883

MOKAS

hopefully it will be in onf???????????? whats the date????????

-mokas-
MIKEMOKAS

'06 Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI,
2in front
Highlifter clutched
Highlifter reduced

'02 Sportsman 500HO -Traded-
2in front
26in PXT Take-Offs

00 Yamaha Blaster 67.75mm Wiseco Piston, and a couple other things... Gone but not forgotten..

'96 trail boss 250.. Gone and forgotten.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com