Dixie Outfitters

Started by LakeMaryKid, July 25, 2005, 05:05:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LakeMaryKid

Anyone know of any place to get some dixie outfitter stuff for cheaper than 18 or so bucks a shirt?
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

rubicon500kid

DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

Smoknbanshee

my mom is a distributor for dixie outfitters out of texas....not sure if that would help...she sends me shirts every couple of months.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Quad32x

I  hope  your  mom  hasnt  seen  those  shirts  you  wear  at  saltsdale. :o ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

GSPKurt

Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

o4250


crzy4stmpn

I have found them the cheapest on Ebay!

MuddyGurl101

If you want an actual store.... There is one right off the highway in Melbourne called Byrd Western.
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

Bigscrb15

do they let you wear them at your school?
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

MuddyGurl101

They don't in Broward. When I was in HS I got suspended by wearing a shirt that had a cowboy on the back and on his belt buckle was a confedearte flag. The flag was probably about 1 inch by 1 inch and I still got in trouble.
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

LakeMaryKid

yep my school doesnt care. Theres people walking around with "A$$" and "HELL" and half naked girls on their shirts. I have confederate flags on my binders. They cant do anything about it i say.
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com