Strawberry Milkshake

Started by Anoriginal, July 22, 2005, 01:59:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anoriginal

I had a Strawberry Milkshake from Baskin and Robin's last night. It was real good. You should all try one.

Ida_Mann

coworker of mine got one and was up all night on the toilet.

he still hasn't eaten as of yesterday about lunchtime.

:P

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Anoriginal

WOW!

My colon is still healthy. Did your co-worker have a strawberry? Mine was from the Baskin and Robin's on Manatee Ave. in Bradenton.

I care a great deal for blue berry too.

450R_Matt

#3
Quote from: Ida_Mann on July 22, 2005, 02:06:04 PM
coworker of mine got one and was up all night on the toilet.

he still hasn't eaten as of yesterday about lunchtime.

:P

Id@

Was he on one of those ATP ported toilet's? If so he is lucky because they can handle all flavors of Ice Cream and even a little KFC or Taco Bell... :o
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

GASGASMAN

FAT OLD GUYS CAN STILL BRING IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COME AND GET SOME SUCKAS

2 STROKES FOREVERRRRRRRRRRR

               L.F.G RACING

Ida_Mann

Quote from: 1fast250r on July 22, 2005, 07:29:54 PM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on July 22, 2005, 02:06:04 PM
coworker of mine got one and was up all night on the toilet.

he still hasn't eaten as of yesterday about lunchtime.

:P

Id@

Was he on one of those ATP ported toilet's? If so he is lucky because they can handle all flavors of Ice Cream and even a little KFC or Toco Bell... :o

dude!  I just ate.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

LakeMaryKid

Quote from: 1fast250r on July 22, 2005, 07:29:54 PM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on July 22, 2005, 02:06:04 PM
coworker of mine got one and was up all night on the toilet.

he still hasn't eaten as of yesterday about lunchtime.

:P

Id@

Was he on one of those ATP ported toilet's? If so he is lucky because they can handle all flavors of Ice Cream and even a little KFC or Toco Bell... :o

lmao, we were just portin the tourlet at the shop the other day and Mudrat went to try it out and it almost sucked the turd i mean kfx400 down. Thought it was soemthin else :P Them things suck hard
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

PureLogic

I just stand behind the fan as the poop just fly's. From a strawberry milkshake to turds..... We are all one of a kind.  ;D
[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

Honda328i

[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

450R_Matt

Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

johnnygun

why can we never get pics of these things? >:(
(the milkshake, not the turds...i know you were thinking it)
2005 arctic cat 500LE, snorkel, ITP 589'S,WARN Winch, k&n air, Vision black 161 wheels, SPEEDWERX pipe'd & jetted.
2006 arctic cat 400,WARN Winch, k&n air, cat alloy 7-spoke wheels.
1985 Honda ATC 250sx, UNI air, ITP alloy's.
old everglades swamp rat..area 3-A, camp 23

Anoriginal

#11
I wanted another one last night (milkshake) but my wife said no. I'm on a diet. She says I'm too fat and wants me to start competing in strong man competitions again. The goal is a December 2005 competition. But those competitions hurt and make it hard to get out of bed the morning after.

I told her that just thinking about being back in the gym as much as I need to get ready for another strong man competition, made me ache all over. I told her that my woes could only be cured by a strawberry milkshake. She told me to get my a$$ on the treadmill at home.

She is mean.

wilburz

She needs some stick time! ;D
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

MrsPureLogic

Amen!!   ;D  Gotta love when that happens  :P

Anoriginal

Was in the gym last night for about three hours. Drive past the Baskin & Robbins on the way home and fought the urge to turn in. It was rough, but I made it.