anyone going to the Toby Keith concert?

Started by JMAN4807, August 05, 2005, 02:57:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JMAN4807

Is anyone going to the Toby Keith concert in West Palm tonight?
03 HONDA 400EX
01 F-150 SUPERCAB

MuddyGurl101

I wish!  >:( My manager and roomate are though!
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

BigDog

My lovely bride and I will be in the front row of center section 2 tonight in West Palm and then we will be heading over to Tampa to see his show there tomorrow night from the front row also.  That is one hell of a lot of Toby Keith, but since he is her favorite I am sure it will be worth it!
[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

I am a Florida Mud Rider........and PROUD of it!!

MuddyGurl101

Quote from: BigDog on August 05, 2005, 03:51:29 PM
My lovely bride and I will be in the front row of center section 2 tonight in West Palm and then we will be heading over to Tampa to see his show there tomorrow night from the front row also.  That is one hell of a lot of Toby Keith, but since he is her favorite I am sure it will be worth it!

Will you adopt me?  :D Lol. Well, I guess I am going to have to get married to get tickets like that!
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

TRX350_On_The_Rack

[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

MuddyGurl101

Don't think so becasue I keep getting emails from Ticketmaster about it
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

BigDog

What an AWESOME concert.  Will post some pics in the morning.  Have to rest up for Tampa now.
[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

I am a Florida Mud Rider........and PROUD of it!!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com