We have to expand the forum to pwcs

Started by Njoutlaw88, July 21, 2005, 12:18:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Njoutlaw88

I am going over to the dark side but still keeping my bike (for now anyway) We should make this web site for wave runners and atvs. I know it sounds stupid but this way we would get a lot more people visiting the site.

discuss.

atvtrailer

i think the atv population is enough right now, considering we already have over 3000 members, i remember when there were barly anyone on this site back when it first started
05 450r #13B

svtbolt04

I honestly think there is no need for it. I am sure there is plenty of Florida PWC sites accross the web. Just think of all the places, Tampa bay,South beach, The keys, Coco beach, Daytona..Just to name a few places.

I would have to stick to my no.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

jwscroll

Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating

o4250

I agree. We should aslo expand it to Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi , S.C,  and N.C.







::)

Why not just keep this in one of the three threads you've made this week?

Quad32x

You  where  correct  when  you  said  it  sounded  stupid. ::)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

gery350

i ma sure you thought it was a good idea but...umm-NO!
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

speedman8903

i say yes, sound kool 2 me, well everything sound kool 2 me. ;D
05 brute sold

08 brute
10' CATVOS lift
29.5 w/itp ss212 all blk
mimb snorkles
epi clutch kit
rilla rad relocated
and much more!!!

LakeMaryKid

geeee im getting a new mountain bike but may not sell the quad yet. Hey could we maybe extend it to mountain bikes and well im also getting a new pool float, maybe we could extend the forum to pool floats. ::)
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

kreed5821

I'm not even in FL so maybe I don't count,  but someone linked to this site and I thought it looked cool so I registered.  I grew up coon,  deer,  and  squirrel huntin,  can you add a place for those as well?  Just kidding.  I did grow up hunting a lot,  but I visit a hunting site to discuss that.  Just in case any of ya'll hunt/fish  come on by
www.woodystaxidermy.com and go to forums in the middle of the screen.
[url="http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c240/kreed5821/kreedlogo2.jpg"]http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c240/kreed5821/kreedlogo2.jpg[/url]

SwampRat

I like the fact that this site caters to Florida ATV riding.  Most of the riding spots discussed are within a reasonable driving distance for all of us.  As for jetski's, perhaps someone needs to bring up pwcflorida.com.
06 F-250 4x4 PSD TowCommand
06 Weekend Warrior FS2300; Onan 4KW Genset
05 Suzuki King Quad; 27" 589's; 2.5 Warn Winch; Garmin Map76 GPS
[url="http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg"]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg[/url]

Ida_Mann

Quote from: Id@_KID on July 21, 2005, 11:53:23 PM
geeee im getting a new mountain bike but may not sell the quad yet. Hey could we maybe extend it to mountain bikes and well im also getting a new pool float, maybe we could extend the forum to pool floats. ::)

LMK, your'e growing up too fast.

where'd you get this smartarseness?

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Njoutlaw88

soory, i'm just really bored. my grandpa has it out for me and i brought my bikes 1200 miles and cant ride

PureLogic

LMK check out my Spiderman floaties...    ;D


[attachment deleted by admin]
[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

LakeMaryKid

Quote from: PureLogic on July 22, 2005, 06:53:22 PM
LMK check out my Spiderman floaties... ;D

DANG DUDE! Those are SOOOOOOOOOOOO cool. I could only find Batman, mind you i guess i do make a good Bruce Wayne. Geee i need to pick me up a set of those. Was the price rolled back at walmart, blue lighted at kmart or targeted at target? Or where did you get them hehe
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

svtbolt04

PSSHH! those are Finding Nemo floaties...
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

PureLogic

I got them at my local Yamaha dealer.
[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

AintSkeered

2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com