NEW BOMB 800 EFI !!!!!!!!!!!

Started by MadMudder, June 05, 2005, 02:38:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadMudder

I just came across this while browsing. It seems that bomb has stepped up to the plate and really made something worth putting up aginst the mainstreem. It almost looks good enough to beat all the other quads. Now honda and yamaha have got to make an 700 or 800.Heres the link to the story, this is no joke:http://www.atvconnection.com/atvconnection/Community/chat/Bombardier-800.cfm
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

AintSkeered

I love my 2003 Outlander, so, the 800 is a no-brainer for me.
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

Chuck_Norris

sounds promising on paper Now I'll wait for the Dirt Wheels and other related atv magazines to do the comarison's

MadMudder

Yea dirt wheels did a article with some spy photos sayin that this was the new 800. They were kinda blury but you could tell a bomb from a mile away. They said that if  it was true then they would test one A.S.A.P.
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

sk8r_dude

I also heard (on Highlifter.com) that Yamaha is going to release information on their 2006 line up on their web site around the middle of this month. Should be interesting.
05 Grizzly 660, 2500 winch, Garmin 276c GPS, Quad Boss trunk

05 Grizzly 660 Camo, 2500 winch, Quad Boss trunkĀ 

[url="http://www.beachinlineskates.com/"]http://www.beachinlineskates.com/[/url]
[url="http://www.123skate.com/"]http://www.123skate.com/[/url]
[url="http://www.store.yahoo.com/beachinlineskates/"]http://www.store.yahoo.com/beachinlineskates/[/url]
[url="http://www.authorized-sunglasses-watches.com"]http://www.authorized-sunglasses-watches.com[/url]

klutchbuster400

ya i think they release them round june 16

raptor426

I saw the spy photos about it in the newest issue of dirt wheels
2005 Yamaha Raptor 660r #26:AC grab bar, Alba Pro Elite nerfs, Uni filter, UM full body skid, AC swingarm skid, White Bros R4 slipon
2005 Yamaha Grizzly 660:27" Mudlites, 12" C-series rims, 2500# winch
2003 Yamaha YZ426F:stock
2002 Honda Rancher:27"Mudlites
2001 Polaris Scrambler 400

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com