Attention all Florida three wheeler owners. (And any one else who wants to come.

Started by LonesomeTriZ, July 20, 2005, 09:46:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LonesomeTriZ

Some of us trikers are putting together a ride for the upcoming fall season. This is something the three wheeling clubs I am a member of does several times a year through out the country. Now we are looking for a new place to meet in Florida. I know a great place located in Kissimmee. Every imaginable type of terrain found in Florida is there. It is a very large area and no titles or trespassing warnings are necessary. I have a friend that lives right on the perimeter and is always up for a group ride. If any of you are interested please post a reply and ask any questions you may have. This idea is still in infancy, so some details still need to be worked out.

By the way, would it be possible to make this a temporary sticky until it is completed?
Two 85 Tri-Z's,
86 Tri-Z's,
Two 85 YT175's For sale,
83 YTM 225DX,
83 YTM 200L For sale,
82 Tri-Zinger 60,
83 Tri-Zinger For sale,
85 YT 125,
89 Pro Hauler 230,
05 YFZ 450,
99 V-Star,

Moving back to Florida soon.

zilla954

I've never had any luck putting together a trike ride, but I am definitely game.  There are about 8 trikes in our group. 
Tim
2005 Suzuki Eiger, 1990 lt500r,
1984 atc 200x, 1983 atc 185s
1998 zx9r, 1983 yz 490 -for sale
[url="http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y117/zilla954/eigersig2.jpg"]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y117/zilla954/eigersig2.jpg[/url]

Jeffgre


customrubicon

[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

dreadhed

I'm down too.  I just got some more 3 wheeleres I have not taken on any trails yet.  What 3 wheeler clubs are you a part of, how do you join them?  Lets make this work I like riding my 3 wheelers better than my 4 wheelers.  Mabey thats just cause I dont have a nice 4 wheeler though(lol). I would like to a a 350x like Jeff's trike.  Nice tirke Jeff.
Gabe

LonesomeTriZ

Sorry it took me a little while to respond. I had some trouble getting on this site for some reason. Check out this link:

http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/showthread.php?t=38380

We are set for Veterans Day in November. We are getting a pretty good sized group together. There will be some nice trikes out there. This is a chance for all of us trikers to get together localy. Feel free to ask any questions. Things seem to be working out pretty good and looking good.
Two 85 Tri-Z's,
86 Tri-Z's,
Two 85 YT175's For sale,
83 YTM 225DX,
83 YTM 200L For sale,
82 Tri-Zinger 60,
83 Tri-Zinger For sale,
85 YT 125,
89 Pro Hauler 230,
05 YFZ 450,
99 V-Star,

Moving back to Florida soon.

LonesomeTriZ

Two 85 Tri-Z's,
86 Tri-Z's,
Two 85 YT175's For sale,
83 YTM 225DX,
83 YTM 200L For sale,
82 Tri-Zinger 60,
83 Tri-Zinger For sale,
85 YT 125,
89 Pro Hauler 230,
05 YFZ 450,
99 V-Star,

Moving back to Florida soon.

dreadhed

Thanks for the info Triz.  Your posts on 3 wheeler world cracked me up.  I going to work on my 200x and get in running better so we(me and my lady) can go.  Mabey we should try a ride sooner than Vets day. 
Gabe 

LonesomeTriZ

Quote from: dreadhed on August 03, 2005, 08:24:49 PM
Thanks for the info Triz.  Your posts on 3 wheeler world cracked me up.  I going to work on my 200x and get in running better so we(me and my lady) can go.  Mabey we should try a ride sooner than Vets day. 
Gabe 

As long as I have a running machine, we can go any time you like. Give me a heads up and a location and I will try and make it happen.
Two 85 Tri-Z's,
86 Tri-Z's,
Two 85 YT175's For sale,
83 YTM 225DX,
83 YTM 200L For sale,
82 Tri-Zinger 60,
83 Tri-Zinger For sale,
85 YT 125,
89 Pro Hauler 230,
05 YFZ 450,
99 V-Star,

Moving back to Florida soon.

dreadhed

I pulled the carb of my 200x today.  So I should be ready soon.  I hope to have it done by this weekend.  I will let you know & then we can ride.  I know what you mean by say if you have a runing machine.  They can require some work some times.  I got a 125m that thing runs like it's new.  It's not fast but I love that machine.  Where do you usually ride?

LonesomeTriZ

I ride any where I can find a spot. The kissemmee area is my favorite. Where do you go?
Two 85 Tri-Z's,
86 Tri-Z's,
Two 85 YT175's For sale,
83 YTM 225DX,
83 YTM 200L For sale,
82 Tri-Zinger 60,
83 Tri-Zinger For sale,
85 YT 125,
89 Pro Hauler 230,
05 YFZ 450,
99 V-Star,

Moving back to Florida soon.

dreadhed

I have only lived here for just over a year and the only place we have went is ONF.  And I live in the middle of no where so I can ride around the property some what.  It's full of swamps thought.  But if I put alot of air in to the tires of my 125m  it will knda float threw  the swamp.  I will at least keep it from sucking in water.  I would like to go check Kissemmse out I'm open for new spots.  What is it like there.

LonesomeTriZ

Quote from: dreadhed on August 04, 2005, 02:10:38 AM
I have only lived here for just over a year and the only place we have went is ONF.  And I live in the middle of no where so I can ride around the property some what.  It's full of swamps thought.  But if I put alot of air in to the tires of my 125m  it will knda float threw  the swamp.  I will at least keep it from sucking in water.  I would like to go check Kissemmse out I'm open for new spots.  What is it like there.
Two 85 Tri-Z's,
86 Tri-Z's,
Two 85 YT175's For sale,
83 YTM 225DX,
83 YTM 200L For sale,
82 Tri-Zinger 60,
83 Tri-Zinger For sale,
85 YT 125,
89 Pro Hauler 230,
05 YFZ 450,
99 V-Star,

Moving back to Florida soon.

LonesomeTriZ

Sorry, I forgot about what a pregnant dog it is to post photographs here.
Two 85 Tri-Z's,
86 Tri-Z's,
Two 85 YT175's For sale,
83 YTM 225DX,
83 YTM 200L For sale,
82 Tri-Zinger 60,
83 Tri-Zinger For sale,
85 YT 125,
89 Pro Hauler 230,
05 YFZ 450,
99 V-Star,

Moving back to Florida soon.

LonesomeTriZ

Are there any other trikers here? we have a pretty good sized group forming up. Let me know who all is going so we can plan accordingly.
Two 85 Tri-Z's,
86 Tri-Z's,
Two 85 YT175's For sale,
83 YTM 225DX,
83 YTM 200L For sale,
82 Tri-Zinger 60,
83 Tri-Zinger For sale,
85 YT 125,
89 Pro Hauler 230,
05 YFZ 450,
99 V-Star,

Moving back to Florida soon.

Jeffgre

Hello All,

Thanks for the kind words.  ;D  ;D  Below is an updated picture of the 350x. Friday November 11th sounds great!!! I'm in........Just need directions on where to go. I'm coming from Downtown Orlando so if someone could please direct me as to where we should meet, I'm game!!

Looking forward to it!!!!

Jeff



LonesomeTriZ

I do believe you will have the nicest 350X out there. That is a very fine machine. The area we are riding is right off the Champion's Gate exit. I do not know the number, but I will find out. If you are coming from Orlando you are very close as it is. I know how to get there, but I do not know the names of the roads. I will get a detailed map up soon. Until then, keep checking the 3wheelerworld thread and feel free to join in on the ideas.
Two 85 Tri-Z's,
86 Tri-Z's,
Two 85 YT175's For sale,
83 YTM 225DX,
83 YTM 200L For sale,
82 Tri-Zinger 60,
83 Tri-Zinger For sale,
85 YT 125,
89 Pro Hauler 230,
05 YFZ 450,
99 V-Star,

Moving back to Florida soon.

ltz-400

Please let me know date and location me and  my riding trio will be there
2005 ltz-400

LonesomeTriZ

Glad to have you LTZ. We are shooting for Veteran's Day weekend in November. it is a htree day weekend. Four days for others. ;D
Two 85 Tri-Z's,
86 Tri-Z's,
Two 85 YT175's For sale,
83 YTM 225DX,
83 YTM 200L For sale,
82 Tri-Zinger 60,
83 Tri-Zinger For sale,
85 YT 125,
89 Pro Hauler 230,
05 YFZ 450,
99 V-Star,

Moving back to Florida soon.

FloridaATVs-com

[url="//www.floridaatvs.com"]www.floridaatvs.com[/url]
www.TRXForums.com

LonesomeTriZ

Well, bring on! Those are great trikes. You can not kill them things.
Two 85 Tri-Z's,
86 Tri-Z's,
Two 85 YT175's For sale,
83 YTM 225DX,
83 YTM 200L For sale,
82 Tri-Zinger 60,
83 Tri-Zinger For sale,
85 YT 125,
89 Pro Hauler 230,
05 YFZ 450,
99 V-Star,

Moving back to Florida soon.

LonesomeTriZ

I am sorry for not updating this sooner. We have been working out the details. Everything is in stone now. I need a head count so we know how many T shirst to get. also, it is not rquired but if any of you can check and join 3 wheelr world it would be easier to get out the information. This is going to be a great ride. I hope every one can make it. :T :Y
Two 85 Tri-Z's,
86 Tri-Z's,
Two 85 YT175's For sale,
83 YTM 225DX,
83 YTM 200L For sale,
82 Tri-Zinger 60,
83 Tri-Zinger For sale,
85 YT 125,
89 Pro Hauler 230,
05 YFZ 450,
99 V-Star,

Moving back to Florida soon.

Chuck_Norris

my compliments to you on the 350X man that brought back some memories. very nice :ThumbsUp.gif

LonesomeTriZ

That certainly is a fine ride.

How many of you plan to camp while there. I know some people want to get a hotel room. :L
Two 85 Tri-Z's,
86 Tri-Z's,
Two 85 YT175's For sale,
83 YTM 225DX,
83 YTM 200L For sale,
82 Tri-Zinger 60,
83 Tri-Zinger For sale,
85 YT 125,
89 Pro Hauler 230,
05 YFZ 450,
99 V-Star,

Moving back to Florida soon.

Pat

You've got to be kidding me! I had no idea there was a 3 wheeler club! Man, this is bringing back some serious memories as its been almost 20yrs since I sold my trike! Make sure you all take some pics of your group ride and post them.
Pat
Was a YFZ 450 Rider...then the kids came along...now looking to get back to it!

dreadhed

TriZ
I finally got 2 3 wheelers running good.  So my better half(Luci) & I will be there.  I'm pretty sure we will be camping.  I have not read the 3wheelerworld post for a while.  I'm wondering what you still need people to bring.  Let me know what is needed & we'll bring some thing.  I'll try to get the 3wheelerworld & sign up there too.  I'm hoping to have my 200x done by then too.

LonesomeTriZ

I know I have not posted here for a while. it is kind of tough keeping up with all the froums. But here is the most recent information I have.

Ride update!!!!!!!!!!!


Okay, I spent most of the day Saturday with Larry breaking the cherry on my new toy. ((((See link))))

http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php?topic=7029.new;topicseen#new

The trails are great out there. Not much water, but a lot of sand. We were hauling ass over the mane trail and ducking into the tighter harder to find trails. It was a blast. We arte going to have one hell of a time.

The night ride was awesome as hell also. We were chasing a fox (that was a fast little mother fudger) and chasing dear. We even got a chased for a little while our selves. It turned out to be some one every one knew.

Now, here are some questions. ??????????
How would you all like to camp? Larry took me scouting and showed me the sites the usually use. Here are your choices.

1. We could camp way out of the way where no one could find us and really rough it.
2. We could camp right off the mane trail with easy access to every thing.
3. we could camp out in Larry's yard, (no fun, for wimps only)
4. Or you rich SOB's can get a hotel room at the Omni.

That is how the "lodging" will work. Trailers we will discuss later when I know how many will be there.

Larry also told me right down the rode for a twenty minute drive is another big riding area we could load up and head out to if you all want to ride two places during the weekend.

Okay, give me some feed back.
Two 85 Tri-Z's,
86 Tri-Z's,
Two 85 YT175's For sale,
83 YTM 225DX,
83 YTM 200L For sale,
82 Tri-Zinger 60,
83 Tri-Zinger For sale,
85 YT 125,
89 Pro Hauler 230,
05 YFZ 450,
99 V-Star,

Moving back to Florida soon.

LonesomeTriZ

I have not heard from a few of you on here. ( you know who you are) If you still plan on attending let me know. you might also want to check out the up dates as well.

http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/showthread.php?t=38380
Two 85 Tri-Z's,
86 Tri-Z's,
Two 85 YT175's For sale,
83 YTM 225DX,
83 YTM 200L For sale,
82 Tri-Zinger 60,
83 Tri-Zinger For sale,
85 YT 125,
89 Pro Hauler 230,
05 YFZ 450,
99 V-Star,

Moving back to Florida soon.