Am I the Only one seeing this?

Started by grass-catcher, July 20, 2005, 03:42:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J.D.

Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

jjamesbar

Quote from: QT314Nfla on July 21, 2005, 11:32:21 PM
I've watched it with other family members and I've seen up close how difficult it is on everyone involved.  With the divorce rate so high and people settling for one reason or another it has me scared to death.

After what I've seen the chances of my actually getting married are slim to none.  I'd like it to happen one day but I'd rather be single than to live through the other options.

so i guess we'll just live together, right qt?

jeff
keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got

qt314nfla

Quote from: jjamesbar on July 24, 2005, 07:33:15 PM
Quote from: QT314Nfla on July 21, 2005, 11:32:21 PM
I've watched it with other family members and I've seen up close how difficult it is on everyone involved.  With the divorce rate so high and people settling for one reason or another it has me scared to death.

After what I've seen the chances of my actually getting married are slim to none.  I'd like it to happen one day but I'd rather be single than to live through the other options.

so i guess we'll just live together, right qt?

jeff

Been there done that and after 9 or 10 years in Florida it's considered a common law marriage.  So the other one gets half.  You'd still have to sign a prenup or move the hell out before the statute kicks in.  I have a hard enough time when pets die.  I don't want to turn around b/f's every 9 years...LOL!   

A word for the wise, never move 'em into your house.  I won't, nor will I move into someone else's house.  Keep your own places and get a third together.  Rent the other two for residual income. 

Marriage is a beautiful thing.  And while love is one portion of it.  It is also a business and should be financially handled like you would a business.  Majority of marriages end due to financial problems, the secondary portion is emotional baggage and issues that one picks up long before the marriage.

susieblazer



         Gee i am feeling so bummed out for ya'll who haven't found your other half yet..................keep the faith , he/she is around the next bend, or in some cases right next door.........LOL...............
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

grass-catcher

Happily everything worked just right for me.I got all my wildness out
of my system .Running the roads,hanging out in the bars ,spending
all my $$ on dumb stuff.I wasnt even looking when I met my wife and
when I saw her.All that stuff everyone talks about happened and I
knew we would be married eventually.It;s not always a harlequin book
but the rewards outweight the small cost.When I left it up to the man
everything worked out just super.

jjamesbar

Been there done that and after 9 or 10 years in Florida it's considered a common law marriage.  So the other one gets half.  You'd still have to sign a prenup or move the hell out before the statute kicks in.  I have a hard enough time when pets die.  I don't want to turn around b/f's every 9 years...LOL!   

A word for the wise, never move 'em into your house.  I won't, nor will I move into someone else's house.  Keep your own places and get a third together.  Rent the other two for residual income. 

Marriage is a beautiful thing.  And while love is one portion of it.  It is also a business and should be financially handled like you would a business.  Majority of marriages end due to financial problems, the secondary portion is emotional baggage and issues that one picks up long before the marriage.

Quote

ok, im convenced, we'll just be friends  ;).

jeff
keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com