dual exhaust 250r

Started by ronny86250r, June 10, 2005, 03:00:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ronny86250r

has anyone ever put duals on their quad ? does it make a  power difference or just a waste of time and money, but it would look cool.

wheelie_boy

If you are talking about the LTE dual exhaust pipes, then they do provide a little bit more horsepower but not as much as you can get for that amount of money.
05 kx 250f

stump66

#2
Wifes shee got duals of course.  ;D . Other then a twin I think ist easier to manage and design a single pipe suffucient to exhaust a single jug.
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

ronny86250r

thanks for the reply just wondered but it would look cool oh well just repacked the arrestor will run it for a while ,what kind of pipe do you guys suggest?

wheelie_boy

For a single exhaust i personally like the white brothers e2 pipe.  I like the design of the pipe and its more powerful than the stock.  Thats just my opionon though. :)
05 kx 250f

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com