Wave of the future, 6 stroke engine ?

Started by Quad32x, July 20, 2005, 10:03:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quad32x

Now  boys  you  know  if  you  keep  that  up  you  will  go  blind. :-[   Now  no  more  touching  your  peepees. :-[ ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

cain73

LOL I never said it was my hands (notice the use of the plural form signifying the necessity of more than 1 hand) doing the touching  ;)
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

Quad32x

More  than  one  hand.  He  He. :D   Doing  the  two  handed  monkey  rub  are  we ? ;D ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

cain73

monkey ?? there you go thinking like a 2 stroker... small ..... I'm talking Gorilla baby !
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

Quad32x

Ok.  This  threads  going  stright  in  the  gutter. :P   Im  going  back  next  door. ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

GASGASMAN

Quote from: cain73 on July 25, 2005, 07:03:16 PM
monkey ?? there you go thinking like a 2 stroker... small ..... I'm talking Gorilla baby !

as martin luther king said ( I HAVE A DREAM ) ;D
FAT OLD GUYS CAN STILL BRING IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COME AND GET SOME SUCKAS

2 STROKES FOREVERRRRRRRRRRR

               L.F.G RACING

cain73

And I had a nightmare......
There I was in the forest, it was a beautiful sunny day temp in mid 70's, perfect for riding, and there were the best trails and riding spot I had ever seen or heard of. Excited I notice that I was in riding gear and had a helmet in my hand. I couldn't wait so I jump on my quad only to be frozen in fear.... then my heart almost stopped as I realized that the situation could be no worse....
        I was sitting on a 2 stroke.......   AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH
NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    Came the blood curdeling scream of horror.  I awoke in a cold sweat and immediately ran to my garage to make sure I was awake and there was a 4 stroke on my property and not one of those terrible, dreaded, smokey beasts.........  the old 2 stroke  :D :D :D
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

GASGASMAN

my god man  you have too much time on you hands

NOT IN YOU HANDS  ;)
FAT OLD GUYS CAN STILL BRING IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COME AND GET SOME SUCKAS

2 STROKES FOREVERRRRRRRRRRR

               L.F.G RACING

cain73

[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

TRX350_On_The_Rack

Quote from: cain73 on July 25, 2005, 09:31:34 PM
And I had a nightmare......
There I was in the forest, it was a beautiful sunny day temp in mid 70's, perfect for riding, and there were the best trails and riding spot I had ever seen or heard of. Excited I notice that I was in riding gear and had a helmet in my hand. I couldn't wait so I jump on my quad only to be frozen in fear.... then my heart almost stopped as I realized that the situation could be no worse....
        I was sitting on a 2 stroke.......   AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH
NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    Came the blood curdeling scream of horror.  I awoke in a cold sweat and immediately ran to my garage to make sure I was awake and there was a 4 stroke on my property and not one of those terrible, dreaded, smokey beasts.........  the old 2 stroke  :D :D :D

Watch out Stephen King, here comes Cain! :)
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

Quad32x

Dont  forget  to  address  him  correctly.  Its  The  Head  of  my  Cain ! ;D ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

big-daddy

Quote from: cain73 on July 25, 2005, 09:31:34 PM
And I had a nightmare......
There I was in the forest, it was a beautiful sunny day temp in mid 70's, perfect for riding, and there were the best trails and riding spot I had ever seen or heard of. Excited I notice that I was in riding gear and had a helmet in my hand. I couldn't wait so I jump on my quad only to be frozen in fear.... then my heart almost stopped as I realized that the situation could be no worse....
        I was sitting on a 2 stroke.......   AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH
NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    Came the blood curdeling scream of horror.  I awoke in a cold sweat and immediately ran to my garage to make sure I was awake and there was a 4 stroke on my property and not one of those terrible, dreaded, smokey beasts.........  the old 2 stroke  :D :D :D

Thats funny Cain  ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

cain73

Quote from: Quad32x on July 27, 2005, 10:34:07 AM
Dont forget to address him correctly. Its The Head of my Cain ! ;D ;D

You got that wrong there squat32x - it is supposed to read:
He's ahead of me and the other 2 strokes, it's Cain  ;D
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

cain73

From my nightmare to queen32x's ummm .... moist dream  :D
Wake up buddy that must be one of your fellow 2 strokers :o ;) I only like women and have 3 kids with 1 on the way to prove it  8)
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

450R_Matt

4 strokes are good for one thing........  Boat Anchors













           Unless you have a 4x4   
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

cain73

enough of your nautical nonsense  ;) bring your ridiculous remarks over to 4 vs 2 strokes and we'll straighten you out  ;D
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

Quad32x

Look  at  that  man  go !! ;D ;D  [sound  of  door  slaming  behind  him] ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Old_School

To be honest I just can't see how efficient (power wise) that this motor can be. I mean 6 cycles of the piston before ingnition?  ??? How freaking efficient is that? Only upside is putting a big duration cam and counting the number of seconds between each fire would be pretty funny to hear.    -Mark

90' LT500R Quadzilla
Breathing fire and crushing cities

92' LT250R Quadracer
Some stuff done. 75+mph (Sold)

"When this baby hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious $%#!" - Christopher Lloyd

TRX350_On_The_Rack

Too many flaws with this design. Doubt it will be much more than a test engine.
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

cain73

How cool would it be to see someone develop a rotary engine for a quad ? 3 chambers all going at the same time.
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

Old_School

If it's one thing I can't stand, it's rotaries.  Pieces of junk. I'd even take a 4 stroke over a rotary. I'm surprised at you Cain for thinking you would like something that revs to the moon and has no bottom end.  ;) ;D

When I'm at the drag strip in my mustang(yes 4 stroke  ;D ) and I'm in the staging lanes there's always some rotary that breaks down at the starting line or at half track and pukes oil all over the track. I can count the times on my hand of how many rotaries actually made a full pass. Now those are boat anchors! -Mark
90' LT500R Quadzilla
Breathing fire and crushing cities

92' LT250R Quadracer
Some stuff done. 75+mph (Sold)

"When this baby hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious $%#!" - Christopher Lloyd

cain73

My comment was from theory not experience. I hace always heard that with fewer moving parts that they were reliable. Guess not  :(
What do you have dont to your Mustang? I have an 04 that I thought about putting a little money into.
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com