Wave of the future, 6 stroke engine ?

Started by Quad32x, July 20, 2005, 10:03:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quad32x

I  thought  some  of  you  might  like  this.  Make  a  great  utility  quad  engine !!! ;D      http://www.jack-brabham-engines.com/   
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

TRX350_On_The_Rack

[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

PureLogic

Just imagine how they came up with that...Then how to get it to work...
[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

TRX350_On_The_Rack

Quote from: PureLogic on July 20, 2005, 04:11:21 PM
Just imagine how they came up with that...Then how to get it to work...


Considering the internal combustion engine has been around almost 150 years I would think there would be so much more by now. I'm ready for hydrogen.
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

GSPKurt

If Sir Jack is willing to put his arse on the line for this technology, I believe it will work. The man knows his stuff.
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

cain73

6 stroke  :o  That means it's 3 times as good as an old 2 stroke ! ;D

Seriously though it's time some sort of changes were made. hydrogen or something. We have technology that should enable us to move past present engines.
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

Quad32x

Quote from: cain73 on July 20, 2005, 08:57:52 PM
6 stroke  :o  That means it's 3 times as good as an old 2 stroke ! ;D

Seriously though it's time some sort of changes were made. hydrogen or something. We have technology that should enable us to move past present engines.
Your  so  retarted. ;D ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

cain73

"Retarted"?? Well maybe that's how they spelled it ions ago (back in the day of the 2 stroke), but now days it's spelled r-e-t-a-r-d-e-d, retarded  ;D. Don't worry I'm just teasing... after all I don't expect too much from someone riding an antique  ;) :D ;D Maybe it's all the smoke that's getting to you  :o ;D

It aint easy being me, but I enjoy the job  8)  ;D
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

ronny86250r

well the epa will find a flaw or they will love it , but the theory seems like it will work will burn more fuel with less emmissions

Quad32x

Quote from: cain73 on July 21, 2005, 08:34:29 PM
"Retarted"?? Well maybe that's how they spelled it ions ago (back in the day of the 2 stroke), but now days it's spelled r-e-t-a-r-d-e-d, retarded  ;D. Don't worry I'm just teasing... after all I don't expect too much from someone riding an antique  ;) :D ;D Maybe it's all the smoke that's getting to you  :o ;D

It aint easy being me, but I enjoy the job  8)  ;D
Sorry  bout  that  Captain  Grammer. ::)  But  you  know , I  like  you  Cain.  Then  again  I  like  jock  itch. ;D ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

cain73

Quote from: Quad32x on July 21, 2005, 09:57:22 PM
Quote from: cain73 on July 21, 2005, 08:34:29 PM
"Retarted"?? Well maybe that's how they spelled it ions ago (back in the day of the 2 stroke), but now days it's spelled r-e-t-a-r-d-e-d, retarded ;D. Don't worry I'm just teasing... after all I don't expect too much from someone riding an antique ;) :D ;D Maybe it's all the smoke that's getting to you :o ;D

It aint easy being me, but I enjoy the job 8) ;D
Sorry bout that Captain Grammer. ::) But you know , I like you Cain. Then again I like jock itch. ;D ;D

I know I know. In fact you like me and jock itch for similar reasons...
with jock itch you get a reason to put your hand on your crotch....
with racing me you get a big foot to kick your butt ! :o

I can give you some good advice on both accounts... get some Gold Bond medicated cream, a 4 stroke (real quad), and you'll have your hands on the grips where they belong and won't have to worry  so much about me kicking your butt  ;D.

One thing's for sure... when we finally hook up we'll either be good friends or we'll be too much alike and hate each other  :o. For the sake of friendship I might ust let you win so you don't have to hate me..... No I won't  ;D
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

Quad32x

I  have  to  say  it.  Cain ,your  a  tool. :D    And  to  think  Im  gonna  whoop  ya  with  a  little  old  250 ! :o  I  think  the  beating  you  would  suffer  at  the  hands  of  my  zilla  might  be  to  much  for  a  man  of  your  advanced  age  and  could  cause  a  coronary  so  a  firm  spanking  from  the  250  should  be  enough.   There  will  be  a  zilla  there  if  you  think  the  old  ticker  can  take  the  shock  of  a  thunderous  asswhoopin  though. ;D   Do  bring  the  Gold Bond.   You  WILL  be  the  one  with  the chaped , sore , out  runned  ass ! ;D ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

GASGASMAN

can i join the fun here

if & when you get by the zuki  step on up to a   modern 2 stroke   ;D
FAT OLD GUYS CAN STILL BRING IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COME AND GET SOME SUCKAS

2 STROKES FOREVERRRRRRRRRRR

               L.F.G RACING

TurboBanshee_kid

2storkes are the fastest atv's out there
New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs

cain73

GASGASMAN - I know you hang with Quad32x so I know you must be a good guy and that 2 stroke smoke must have gotten to you also ! :D
Do you have the 2 stroke 300 or the 4 stroke 450? I'd like to check it out if it's the 2 stroke. I almost bought 1 of those but heard a lot of conflicting stuff about them, then the local dealer quit selling them.

Quad32x - tool ?? Not I  ;D a tool is what you'll need to get Lame-Tarded 250 to run in ONF  ;D. And forbid you should whip me with a 250! I'll have to make sure I bring a shovel... cause there's no way I would let you live to rub my face in that  :o :D Just let me know as soon as you find out if that date is ok. My buddy with might come with his lt250after all. Should be a good time.  8)
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

GASGASMAN

yea i got  2 of the 2 strokes
one modded 1 stock

as soon as i can figure out to post my 300 pic instead of the 450  ???
FAT OLD GUYS CAN STILL BRING IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COME AND GET SOME SUCKAS

2 STROKES FOREVERRRRRRRRRRR

               L.F.G RACING

Quad32x

Cain , please  dont  go  and  jump  on  that  large  man  and  his  GASGAS.  I  dont  want  to  see  you  get  hurt. ;D  Really  though  that  Gasie  thing  will  freakin  bring  it !!!! ;D ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

cain73

How do they compare to Banshees ? I know they come with lots of good stuff (shocks, pipe, etc.) but I heard they had reliability probs with the motors. I have only seen a couple in person. I was just wondering how your has been for you.
Don't worry Quad32x I'm more concerned about being harmed by all that polution your dino is putting out. Forget second hard smoke - stay away from the 2 stroke!  :D
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

Quad32x

Yea , well -----------  At  least  it  dont  sound  like  an  old  man  with  the  squirts. :o    So  ha ha  ya  big  poopie  head !!! ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

cain73

That's it dazzle me with your brilliance  :D Please no more technical terms from Kindergarten though. I hate asking my 4 year old to translate your messages for me  ;)
Duh me ride 2 stroke, duh :o You poopie head.  ;D
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

GASGASMAN

FAT OLD GUYS CAN STILL BRING IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COME AND GET SOME SUCKAS

2 STROKES FOREVERRRRRRRRRRR

               L.F.G RACING

cain73

NO ! I'm gonna tell my Mommy on you  :P
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

GASGASMAN

FAT OLD GUYS CAN STILL BRING IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COME AND GET SOME SUCKAS

2 STROKES FOREVERRRRRRRRRRR

               L.F.G RACING

Old_School

I've said once before and I'll say it again:

"Anything over 2 strokes and you're playing with it"

:D

-Mark
90' LT500R Quadzilla
Breathing fire and crushing cities

92' LT250R Quadracer
Some stuff done. 75+mph (Sold)

"When this baby hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious $%#!" - Christopher Lloyd

cain73

Yeah but anything less than 4 strokes isn't enough to satisfy   :o ;)
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com