colored tires for atv's

Started by arod, May 10, 2005, 05:22:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

arod

http://www.cycletires.com/atv.htm, check this out looks kind of cool. can't wait to see them on some quads.

Ida_Mann

dangit, just when I thought I was gonna start saving money again......

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Asphaltdragon

those are sweeeet!! I dont know which color to get, maybe I'll get one of each color ;D My bike would look like a big rolling lifesaver
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

GaryinSeffner

Thats really cool !!!

not sure how practical they are for off roading because they will be pretty dirty after even one ride......but if you want to bling it then thats a nice look  ;D
[url="http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg"]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg[/url]

GSPKurt

OH, MAN!!! I want a set of the camo's!!!! ;D
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

raptor426

unless your hunting, i think that they are just a waist of money.  I really dont like the colored ones
2005 Yamaha Raptor 660r #26:AC grab bar, Alba Pro Elite nerfs, Uni filter, UM full body skid, AC swingarm skid, White Bros R4 slipon
2005 Yamaha Grizzly 660:27" Mudlites, 12" C-series rims, 2500# winch
2003 Yamaha YZ426F:stock
2002 Honda Rancher:27"Mudlites
2001 Polaris Scrambler 400

HondaBeaterSFL

I want Red 589's to match my quad
Truck
ATV
Fishing pole

Headz400

Just like they have RICE for cars. That would be considered RICE on an atv.

HondaBeaterSFL

Truck
ATV
Fishing pole

raptor426

I think that regular black tires look the best
2005 Yamaha Raptor 660r #26:AC grab bar, Alba Pro Elite nerfs, Uni filter, UM full body skid, AC swingarm skid, White Bros R4 slipon
2005 Yamaha Grizzly 660:27" Mudlites, 12" C-series rims, 2500# winch
2003 Yamaha YZ426F:stock
2002 Honda Rancher:27"Mudlites
2001 Polaris Scrambler 400

YFZ450AndyH

go to www.laughatrice.com there are some funny pictures of rice cars

Honda328i

I don't know about this, kinda looks queer to me.  Perhaps the younger crowd likes this kinda stuff.  The camo ones would look good on a utility though.
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

450R_Matt

QuoteI don't know about this, kinda looks queer to me.  Perhaps the younger crowd likes this kinda stuff.  The camo ones would look good on a utility though.

Ever herd of the saying queer than a three dollar bill? My thoughts also.
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

Mrs.Nightbreed

#13
QuoteEver herd of the saying queer than a three dollar bill? My thoughts also.

LMAO
You know!!!  It's "Queer Eye For The Quad Guy"  !  It's the new thing! Everyone is watching it  ;D

Honda328i

QuoteLMAO
You know!!!  It's "Queer Eye For The Quad Guy"  !  It's the new thing! Everyone is watching it  ;D

ROFHLMAO  That is too funny.
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Reefer650

wow thats amazing i wish i could have those tires then i could be like the coolest kid on my block
9-Plate Barnett carbon fiber clutch,Ron Wood CDI Ignition box,Ron Wood Rev Eliminator,White Bros. E-Series slip-on pipe,K&N air filter,UNI air-box breathers,DG V-Pro front bumper,AC grab bar,AC swing-arm, skid-plate, Bombardier under-body polyethylene skid-plate,
ALBA/Maier Black & red plast

Redinjun

 ::)just ad a wing and a NAWSSS sticker and you'll be the fastest thing in the forest

raptor426

Quotewow thats amazing i wish i could have those tires then i could be like the coolest kid on my block
Arif, if you got those tires, if you weren't already, you would be the gayest kid on your block.
2005 Yamaha Raptor 660r #26:AC grab bar, Alba Pro Elite nerfs, Uni filter, UM full body skid, AC swingarm skid, White Bros R4 slipon
2005 Yamaha Grizzly 660:27" Mudlites, 12" C-series rims, 2500# winch
2003 Yamaha YZ426F:stock
2002 Honda Rancher:27"Mudlites
2001 Polaris Scrambler 400

Toomey

I think the red tires would work on a set of black hipers, but I can't really picture what the overall look would be like.
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

skizzfry

those tires would be great......if i were an a#& muncher!lol

Ida_Mann

now I might get them just to thumb my nose at those who would make fun of them ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

arod

 i'm thinking of getting a set. just so for you guys that don't like it can tell me what color the tire and roost looks like from behind! ha! ha! ha! [smiley=laugh.gif] j/k guys all in fun.

MadMudder

Hmmm... I garantee you sneek into the factory and you see some guy with a can of spray paint spraying them and saying that they are colored. ;D The cammo ones are nice but kinda look crappy if your not in the woods. Mabye i can get some 26 rims and chrome tires. ;D 8)
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

skizzfry

where did you find those things? are they for real? its just a bit to much for me. To each is own! rite?

wheelie_boy

those look awesome. i hope they are going to be cheap.  Those would be a cool customizaton for my quad.
05 kx 250f

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com