used motors for sale?

Started by MulletMikeMI, July 18, 2005, 07:11:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MulletMikeMI

I'm not sure if this is exactly the forum to be asking under so sorry for interupting tech guys, just wondering if there are any online or local stores that sell replacement motors for quads?  I have an old quadracer project that i'm working on for school.. so i'm not looking for anything fancy.  Thanks for any help.
Mike

Quad32x

250  or  500 ?  And  what  parts  are  you  looking  for ? :-\
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

MulletMikeMI

Sorry I didn't mean to be so general about the post.  I'm honnestly looking for anything that will fit without a ton of modification to the frame.. i know i will have to make more mounts.. but i don't want to have to redesign the geometry of the frame.  And right now I have only a rolling chassis.. so i'm going to need just about everything.. altho i'm looking mostly to get it running so plastics and accessories are not as big of a priority at the moment.
Thanks for the help
Mike

Quad32x

Try  giving  my  friend  Mike  a  call.  Its  Summitt  Off  Road  in  Starke  Fl.  904-964-1496.  He  owns  a  salvage  yard.  Should  be  able  to  help  you  out.
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32