Need info on BADLUCK / SQUARES

Started by Thrumud, July 19, 2005, 07:42:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thrumud

Does anyone know what type of Vehicles are allowed in the Golden Gate Estates "south"  ?
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

Gamer

I just looked up the new 2005/2006 rules for Picayune State Forest.  It says vehicles may be operated only on named or numbered roads and Trails.  No motor vehicle shall be operated on any part as designated as closed. (Heres where it gets interesting) Off Highway Vehicles(ATV's and off road motorcycles) are prohibited except by permit from the Division Of Forestry only.

I'm assuming when they say vehicles there talking about a registered vehicle such as a car or truck that has a tag.  According to the rules you can drive around anywhere on the trails as long as it is not posted as being closed.  Has anyone even tried taking a 4*4 truck out to Badluck?  Is there a sign there that has it posted as being closed?  As for the permit thing why would they put that in there when DOF stopped passing them out?

Gamer


inked4life87


svtbolt04

Says no full track or air boats allowed.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

450R_Matt

#5
Go aver I-75 on everglades Blvd with an ATV in the back of your truck or on a trailer and they escort you back to the overpass.  Dont leave the pavement with your registered vehicle or they will give you a hard time.  Last thing I think it says road closed going out to the prairie. 
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

swfrhinorider

Talk to the forestry the other day. And it sounds pretty good for a atv ride area in the south blocks real soon. They advised 1800 acreas off 56th ave. They advvised it should be done by next year. We will see!

AintSkeered

It's supposed to be 2200 acrea with groomed trails, showers, restrooms and a paved parking lot. Since I haven't heard that they've even started construction yet, I can't see it being ready in 06.
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com