NEXTEL radio rescue numbers

Started by Ida_Mann, July 04, 2004, 10:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ida_Mann

after my adventure in ONF this weekend, I realised that there might be a need for some emergency numbers,,,,and since so many of us have NEXTEL radios, and they tend to work in parts of the forest that cell phones don't,,,,,I thought it might be a good idea to post mine in case anyone may need some assistance sometime.

158*42664*12

if I don't know you, announce youreself as ATVFlorida.com and I'll be kind ;-)

Id@
Nathan Bassett
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Chuck_Norris

I think this is a good Idea: desperation happens, especialy in IDAs case or for that matter mine with the problem we ran into. If you want mine PM. me

robo02cop

Good Idea!!!  If anyone wants mine pm me!!!
04 Red and White Yamaha Banshee ~ Traded
04 Blue Yamaha R1
1984 Honda ATC 110 3 wheeler
1985 Honda ATC 125 4 wheeler

Holeshot36

Here's mine:162*58757*4. I live down the road from big scrub. Mike

jackass4life

smart thinking bro  ill be getting one soon so ill post mine
RICK


Ida_Mann

I'm bumping this to the top because we may have had a reason to use the emergency network and really couldnt.

Is there anyone else out there that would be willing to give up their numbers for the sake of an emergency?

Hopefully Chuck and friends are OK up there in Jasper.

We hope to hear from them soon.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Ida_Mann

Quotegrizz 158*21*2715

awesome Grizz, thanks.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Mrs.Nightbreed

We are about 30 min from ONF.We are in Apokpa. If you need anything give a shout to: 162*150355*3.
 Mike and Melissa

Bigwilly

heres mine 159*5027*487 broward i know lost lake & holey lands pretty well dont be scared to holla
Ronald Reagan once said "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem."


BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

I SEEN SECOND HAND THE IMPORTANCE AFTER THIS WEEKEND WHEN MY BRO CHUCK-NORRIS WIFE GOT HURT SO HERES MINE 158*793*145 always willing to help.
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

Michelle

#10
If anyone ever decides to ride at Three Lakes and need's anything 162*27*14112
I'm just three miles away...321-624-2379





Ida_Mann

you know, maybe we shouldn't limit this to just Nextel numbers, possibly if we end up running into bad problems and really need help, we could give out cell numbers too.

there isn't much area that a good cell phone won't work anymore except for remote parts of ONF and some in the northern portion of the state.  This could end up being helpful.

maybe a "keeper of the list", someone who has their phone on them at all times?

I know I keep mine on me all the time because it's a company phone and I'm sorta on-call, but I rarely keep it when riding,,,although I almost hope I lose it on a trail because then I get to put a new phone on my expense report ;-)

just an idea to throw out there.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

flat8up

SW Florida area here... 158*115*5176

Always willing to help a fellow rider.  

Mandy
2003 Grizzly 660

rappycop03

if any needs help around Lee County you can hit me up mine is on 24/7 like if u have trouble with the police i can usually pull some strings ;D mine is 159*52750*1 8)
03rappy proflo intake port/polish hotcam stage2 custom cabron fiber clutch kit 3 stage airfilter trail tech dash kit yfz handle bars generation3 clutch lever custom red calipers hubs xfactor nerf bars red webbing fast trekk tires full under body skid desert front grab bar baja rear grab bar muchmore

Magnum330

Just a thought maybe someone could make a list of names and numbers to print out so when their is a group ride they could be passed put the day of the ride. That way cell numbers could stay likda private. Plus new people that show up that day could have em and not have to back track this thread to get the nextel numbers the night befor.

Just a thought.
Donnie
Meet ya out on the trail.

KSCFIRE

I'm in central Brevard county. If anyone needs help I'm off 2 out of 3 days. PM me for my cell and direct connect #'s.
2004 Polaris 700 SP
26" Mud-Lites
3.0 Warn winch

My other ATV is a tank.

ProEMTPFF

If anyone thinks they might need help in Canaveral Groves or 5A PM me for my number.
2007 Yamaha Rhino   27" Maxxis Mudzillas on STI Black Wheels


[url="http://www.4x4country.net"]http://www.4x4country.net[/url]

dreth

i would first like to say that if you put your # on here for someone to use that means you would be willing to help someone if you are able to and that is a rareity in our world today. this is great, the response is just unbelievable. nextel has already saved me once and i never ride without it. i hit a jump and the bike ran over my knee and i was trapped under the bike i was able to call for help. i believe you get what you give and i love the movie PAY IT FORWARD so you can count me in 159*26*4421 my 2way.  

BlackBeast

This is a great idea, guys!
I don't have my Nextel anymore, but if I remember correctly there is a way to store all of the numbers under a single talk-group on your phone. That way if you're in trouble, you just select the one talk-group and your message will shoot out to everyone on the list. Much better than having to shout "Mayday!!!" a million times.

Someone should compile a list of all of these numbers so they're all in one place.

2003 Yamaha Wolverine
White Brother's E-Series Exhaust
Jetted Carb
Beadlock rims with 26" Gator Tires

**************************************

2000 Yamaha Banshee
CPI in-frame drag pipes
Ported / Jetted
ITP Racing Wheels
Cool Head w/ Domes
Advance Timing Plate

Da_Mtg_Man

FLORIDA MUD RIDER

BigDog

[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

I am a Florida Mud Rider........and PROUD of it!!

Da_Mtg_Man

I made this topic a sticky so that it doesn't get lost in the old threads.Everyone with a Nextel should store these number under a group in your phone so that you have them in an emergency. This has already worked for a group of riders in Jasper that got stuck in a Lightning storm and had a terrible quad accident trying to escape the storm.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

joshintampa

Mine is 162*55740*23 and its always on!

Josh
BLUE '04 YFZ450

HMF Pipe
Alba CDI
GYTR Filter & Bare Performance Aluminum Airbox
172 main 45 pilot #4 on JD blue needle
2 turns on fuel screw
FLY Bars w/Oury Grips
AC Nerfs
AC Bumper
AC Grab Bar
Razr2's on ITP's
Quasi-Moto Decomp. Plug

Qdawg76

05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

bbf