Main Menu

F-150

Started by Grizzlygirl, June 02, 2005, 12:40:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grizzlygirl

Hey everyone I am buying my daughter a new f-150 but dont tell her its a secert. shhhhhh
                                            Grizz

LakeMaryKid

aint she a member?
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

speedman8903

^^^^^^^ dat wud sux
05 brute sold

08 brute
10' CATVOS lift
29.5 w/itp ss212 all blk
mimb snorkles
epi clutch kit
rilla rad relocated
and much more!!!

Njoutlaw88

I wish my mom would buy me an f 150.

Redgrizzly660

My daughter Kodiak girl got on my wife screen name and posted this message.

She just want a new F 150 pickup truck. That all

Kids U got to love it

Grizz

big-daddy

I hope went you buy her a F150 its 4x4. So she can drive to your camp. ;D  
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Da_Mtg_Man

Hey Grizz, When you go get Jen her F-150 see how much you can pick me up an F-250 crew cab Diesel for. I can meet you at the camp to pick it up. Thanks dad.

Mike
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

girlieblazer

Since your taking orders we would like the F350 king ranch edition diesel  ;) PM me when you receive it  ;)
Polaris Razor

Ida_Mann

if you want a 2003 STX XLT, very well taken care of, you can just take over the payments ;-)

trying to buy a house and have a truck payment at my salary is not cutting it.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Redgrizzly660

NO Curtis she is not getting a F150

qt314nfla

Quote from: girlieblazer04 on June 02, 2005, 05:45:52 PM
Since your taking orders we would like the F350 king ranch edition diesel  ;) PM me when you receive it  ;)
I'd like to put in an order for what she wants too.....LOL

Chuck_Norris

let me know ahead of time I'll get you the best price possible

[attachment deleted by admin]

LakeMaryKid

Quote from: Grizz on June 02, 2005, 10:48:27 PM
NO Curtis she is not getting a F150

I will be easy and cheap Claude..........Ill take a 79 F-250 4x4 please  ;D
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

Njoutlaw88

Quote from: Chuck_Norris on June 03, 2005, 02:16:42 AM
let me know ahead of time I'll get you the best price possible

are you a ford dealer?

NPRVinson

Buy her the truck Grizz it's only money. Hey I wonder where she gets that from, you know wanting big toys. ;D

big-daddy

Grizz, Will you buy her the truck and stop being so tight with your fortune
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

raptor426

My friend just got a 2005 F-150.  It is pretty nice for a first vehicle.
2005 Yamaha Raptor 660r #26:AC grab bar, Alba Pro Elite nerfs, Uni filter, UM full body skid, AC swingarm skid, White Bros R4 slipon
2005 Yamaha Grizzly 660:27" Mudlites, 12" C-series rims, 2500# winch
2003 Yamaha YZ426F:stock
2002 Honda Rancher:27"Mudlites
2001 Polaris Scrambler 400

Yamaha72

yea its very nice.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660

2005 Ford F-150

Chuck_Norris

Quote from: Njoutlaw88 on June 03, 2005, 03:40:13 AM
Quote from: Chuck_Norris on June 03, 2005, 02:16:42 AM
let me know ahead of time I'll get you the best price possible

are you a ford dealer?
YES

Bigscrb15

Quote from: girlieblazer04 on June 02, 2005, 05:45:52 PM
Since your taking orders we would like the F350 king ranch edition diesel  ;) PM me when you receive it  ;)

I am a diehard chevy fan, but I would trade my chevy in a flash for the new king rancher, that interior is sweet

[attachment deleted by admin]
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

dreth

well grizz, while your taking orders i would like it not to rain this weekend :o