Having a horrible time

Started by Njoutlaw88, July 19, 2005, 03:31:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Njoutlaw88

I am in new jersey. I brought my bikes 1200 miles to go riding here. My friend told me how great the riding is but i only ended up going riding with him once because he left the week I came here. I am so depressed. I went riding here once at my friends house but since then I can't find a place to park so I cant ride.

My grandpa who I am staying with annoys the hell out of me. He is extremely cheap and repeats him self constiently.

I am so depressed about bring my bikes 1200 miles that I cant even sleep. I have a few leads on a new place to park so hopefully I can go their and experience the awsome riding. Like I said I have been their once and the riding beat all the riding in florida. Please pray that I find a place to park. :(

TRX350_On_The_Rack

Horrible time in NJ. Never heard of such a thing :)
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

gery350

gotta have faith-it could move mountains, and find you places to park and ride.
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

Njoutlaw88

UPDATE: I just got back from picking my grandpa up from the cemetry because he got locked in while seeing my grand mother. The police came and called me.

Southern4x4

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]


gery350

hey nj is this like your portal to the real world.
sorry man. hope you get some quality riding up there.
i am sure there has to be aforum for new jersey atv'ers.
dont give up just keep looking, and when you find that spot take alot of pics so you can show us.
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

Quad32x

                                                        ::)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com