Girls just think they can ride .

Started by J.D., July 15, 2005, 06:22:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CAOSPOP

Quote from: BCConviber on July 18, 2005, 01:51:37 PM
All I wanna know is a date & time... I gotta see this!

Please I gotta see this.

JD I know what your going through. I like to be BEATen too. (literally) LOL.
smart man !!!

susieblazer

Quote from: CAOSPOP on July 18, 2005, 03:50:08 PM
Quote from: susieblazer on July 16, 2005, 12:04:32 AM


       Back off .....girls rule , boys drool..............lol

Hey thats what my 6 Y/O says

wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll isn't SHE so smart !!!! LOL
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

Bigscrb15

Quote from: CAOSPOP on July 18, 2005, 03:50:08 PM
Quote from: susieblazer on July 16, 2005, 12:04:32 AM


       Back off .....girls rule , boys drool..............lol

Hey thats what my 6 Y/O says


I thought she had another version ;)
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

big-daddy

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on July 18, 2005, 07:58:53 PM
Quote from: CAOSPOP on July 18, 2005, 03:50:08 PM
Quote from: susieblazer on July 16, 2005, 12:04:32 AM


       Back off .....girls rule , boys drool..............lol

Hey thats what my 6 Y/O says


I thought she had another version ;)

Yes, I remember now  ;D ;D ;D
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

bigscrub79

Quote from: big-daddy on July 18, 2005, 09:41:21 PM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on July 18, 2005, 07:58:53 PM
Quote from: CAOSPOP on July 18, 2005, 03:50:08 PM
Quote from: susieblazer on July 16, 2005, 12:04:32 AM


       Back off .....girls rule , boys drool..............lol

Hey thats what my 6 Y/O says


I thought she had another version ;)

Yes, I remember now  ;D ;D ;D
I almost used it as my signature.LMAO ;D  :D ;D :D
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

CAOSPOP

J.D. your a smart man ! I wish i would ahve thought of this earlier.

How else can you get a bunch of girls to jump on you and beat u.

J.D.

Just making sure the gals dont get too Mushy . 
Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

tazgurl79jm

Girls can Ride and usually we are the ones that have to help pull the guys outta the mud.. I usually go wheelin with trucks or samuris but I mean come on they know we rule...

CAOSPOP

Well when she was a little girl she said girl rule and boys rule...

For those of you who dont know you will say i got my job caught up for me with this one. Kids say the darnest things...

We were at ONF with Da_mtg_man when he lost a tire (opps was i supposed to say that) Mike and my buddy art went back to my truck to get some tools and me and the Bigscrub boys stayed behind with peanut & Justin Mikes boy and Cristina my 6y/o. Peanut began to spit on the ground and Cristina said something about it. Next thing you know Cristina busts out and says
" BOYS SPIT GIRLS SWALLOW"
I wanted the earth to swallow me whole right there. My lil baby was talking like that. I got sooo mad i wanted to kill her mom ??? ??? ???.
Then I came back down to earth and thought man there just kids and they say things that to us sounds really bad  ???(not that its really i bad thing ya know... ;D ;D ;) ;)) But then i just chuklled about it... The real funny thing was Josh and Cody. They didnt know where to put their faces. It was a funny aZZ moment. im laughing about it right now when i just think about it...
Kids say the DARNEST things

Ms.Mud

Quote from: J.D. on July 15, 2005, 06:22:56 PM
We all know whats up .  ;D
you know your not a very smart man to post something like this in the LADIES LOUNGE!!Personally i think you were just asking for it!
99 Foreman w/ 27in Outlaws,Detroit locker/unlocker, disc brake conversion,skid plates,snorkle

Oh yeah and my dad (Da_Mtg_Man) is the coolest
98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.   ~MUD~

qt314nfla

caospop that is a really funny story.  be sure to write that down and remember it when she gets older.  it'll embarrass the heck out of her that she said that.

kids do say the darndest things for sure.  i've got one but i don't want to steal this thread.

CAOSPOP

Quote from: QT314Nfla on July 23, 2005, 11:57:12 AM
caospop that is a really funny story.  be sure to write that down and remember it when she gets older.  it'll embarrass the heck out of her that she said that.

kids do say the darndest things for sure.  i've got one but i don't want to steal this thread.

tell meeee !!!! about it i also have a pic of here on the potty

Bigscrb15

Quote from: QT314Nfla on July 23, 2005, 11:57:12 AM
caospop that is a really funny story.  be sure to write that down and remember it when she gets older.  it'll embarrass the heck out of her that she said that.

kids do say the darndest things for sure.  i've got one but i don't want to steal this thread.

you gotta tell us! you cant say something like that and then not tell us, thats just wrong
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

qt314nfla

It's no where near as good as his but it was funny.  But I'm still not stealing this thread.

big-daddy

so what Qt ... this better than leave us in the dark. JD may like it!
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

CAOSPOP

Come oooonnnn QT i showed you mine now you show me yours  ;D ;D ;D


Wait that didnt sound right  :P :P :P

big-daddy

Quote from: CAOSPOP on July 24, 2005, 11:16:47 AM
Come oooonnnn QT i showed you mine now you show me yours  ;D ;D ;D


Wait that didnt sound right  :P :P :P

Talking about highjack  :D :D :D
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

CAOSPOP

Quote from: big-daddy on July 24, 2005, 11:48:26 AM
Quote from: CAOSPOP on July 24, 2005, 11:16:47 AM
Come oooonnnn QT i showed you mine now you show me yours  ;D ;D ;D


Wait that didnt sound right  :P :P :P

Talking about highjack  :D :D :D

OK OK i'm done sorry .  ::) ::)

J.D.

Like I have always said ..Girls rule ..Boys drool ..Yep that's what I have always said . Thanks for the laughs there GIRLIES .  ;D
Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

MuddyGurl101

Quote from: J.D. on July 24, 2005, 04:22:33 PM
Like I have always said ..Girls rule ..Boys drool ..Yep that's what I have always said . Thanks for the laughs there GIRLIES .  ;D

J.D. I would have to say I have seen your wife pull you out of the mud more than a few times!  ;)
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

Bigscrb15

Quote from: MuddyGurl101 on July 26, 2005, 02:28:57 PM
Quote from: J.D. on July 24, 2005, 04:22:33 PM
Like I have always said ..Girls rule ..Boys drool ..Yep that's what I have always said . Thanks for the laughs there GIRLIES .  ;D

J.D. I would have to say I have seen your wife pull you out of the mud more than a few times!  ;)

Why you gotta call him out like that? Thats not cool, lol. j/k

I will have to say I was VERY impressed by you and your friend(forgot her name) riding in the mud at Holey Lands.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

MuddyGurl101

2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

Bigscrb15

Yea, the girl that was camping with you when me and chuck were there.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

MuddyGurl101

2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

CAOSPOP

Is it the one who drove the black Dakota ?????????? ;D

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com