Nice job kdclere on the new Ocala National Forest ORV Maps

Started by K_Man, March 05, 2015, 10:11:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K_Man

I like the bigger size and all the information on them.
2021 Can-Am Defender X MR

little blue 300


kdclere

Thanks,  I had some part...it was mainly Bret and Jay who got the ball rolling on the new maps.  I'm glad they have all the info in it for the forest!  I'm currently working with the National Guard in Ocala until August.  I'll be out and around the forest every once and awhile until then, but the volunteers are working their tails off and everyone is keeping the Centennial up and running!  Thanks for all the support!
-Kris

mrbones

Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Agent

2004 Yamaha Raptor Red/White
Not Stock.

little blue 300

I don't know if the maps are on-line, but you can pick them up at any of the trail heads. Larry


Donnyviking2016

can i take my yamsaha sxs in these trails? its like 61" wide

little blue 300


Donnyviking2016

Ill be up there Sunday Nov 20 if someone wants to ride
352-610-2280