Anyone been to Underhills lately?

Started by scrambledeggs, July 15, 2005, 07:44:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FordLuvinDirtyGirl

Yeh pretty friggon gross...sad to say im not going back there...o well...river ranch & l cross here i come   :o Even its 30$ for the day at lcross...thats way cheaper then the cost of antibiotics and doctor visits
2004 F150 XLT 4x4, 33" Pro Comp MT'S, Black Nascar Rims
2004 Honda Reman 450 S 4x4 (Olive) w/26" ITP 589's on 12" Lumi ITP's) DynoJet, HMF Pipe, 2" Spacers, Lift & Snorkel!!
Well I ain't never, been the Barbie doll type!!!
*MUDSLUT*

Busta Nutt

Wilburz you don't like the cow poop on you but you will eat the hell out of the shrooms that grow in it. what's the difference?

Grizzlygirl

Thanks fordluvindurtygirl
  I have to agree I won't go back. Thanks for pushing our friend out of the mud this weekend
  Mama Grizz