Looking to ride

Started by hatchdemon89, February 23, 2016, 08:46:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hatchdemon89

Been awhile since Ive been on here bikes been sitting for over a year after having a child haven't had time to go out and ride. I use to do alot of trail riding out at 5a when it wasn't flooded. I live in cocoa area where are there places to ride that are safe still I hear 5a someone bought alot of the property and parking wasn't going to be allowed in the parking area.
09 trx450r
06 ltr450
03 ltz400---sold

riley804

there is talk of it being shut down, but it hasnt happened yet.     

some say 6 months , and then someone else will say a few more years ?

hatchdemon89

yeah i wasn't sure it sucks theres nowhere to ride in central florida almost tempted to sell the last 450 i have and get a jetski lol
09 trx450r
06 ltr450
03 ltz400---sold

riley804

you can still ride out there, and when its going to officially close down, nobody knows.     Might show up on a weekend to ride and its closed off.

there are other places to ride....just have to travel a bit to get there.

blueyes

Im new to this site and i live in Port Charlotte,I just started to ride a 4 wheeler and we go out to river ranch every weekend and ride out there(my B/F dad lives there)We have 2 4 wheeler's and 2 Samurai's and we are looking for a place close to ride and make new and more friends.Does anyone know of a place that we can go out and ride and have fun? we don't mind if it's muddy,I say If you go out mudding and dont get muddy you aren't having a great time

asmart82

5A has been going to close down for a very long time. I will believe it when I see it.