Any Success with Extreme Motor Sales

Started by viperjetz, July 15, 2005, 12:57:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

viperjetz

 >:(
I placed an order with Extreme Motor Sales (one of the main sponsors of this site).  To date my credit card has been charged but I have not received the product.  It gets better... they don't answer their phones or return emails. 

Anyway, has anyone ever received what they ordered from Extreme?  Let me know. 

Please let me know before I take it to the next level.  Worst case, I have learned a valuable lesson on how not to buy things on the net.

gery350

yo newbie. do you really  think that 3000 members are conspiring as part of a front to take your money? i am positive that this website would only allow a legitimate business to sponsor. if  you were taken place a claim with your credit card company.
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

TRX350_On_The_Rack

It's a conspiracy I tell ya'

By the way where's my cut of Viperjetz money ;D
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

gery350

i just spent my 02 cents on the previous post.
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

TRX350_On_The_Rack

[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

viperjetz

I still have not heard anyone that has actually received anything from Extreme.

viperjetz

I apologize if I gave the impression that the members of this site are dishonest.  The problem is that one of the site sponsors at best has terrible customer service and at worst is a fraud.  The amount of money lost for me is not great.  If I was considering spending a lot of money on a vehicle I would be very concerned about dealing with this company. 

Indications:

No one ever answers the phone.  Don't take my word for it, try it yourself.  This has been mentioned in another post by someone else.

I have left approximately ten phone messages.  Not one has been returned.

Tracking numbers are easy to use.  Most internet retailers email tracking numbers to the customer so they can check the status of shipping themselves.  Once again, no contact with them at all.

Like I said, I am not trying to trash the entire site.  There are good people here.  Just wanted to let you know that one of the sponsors of your site isn't quite right.

Still waiting to hear from happy loyal customers of Extreme.

gery350

apology not needed. we're all here to have a good time and shoot the breeze. it suxs about your money though. maybe mr bones can let you know something, i dont know what to tell ya. hope you get what you paid for.
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

racemanfl

I bought from them last xmas,
Had similar problems
Did you leave message for Hiedi she is the owner.
They a shop in Apopka I'll find you the address if you want.
Only about 4 weeks late for a xmas present for my daughter,was supposed to arrive around Thanksgiving and it didnt arrive until the day before Christmas. I tried to be nice to them when they signed on here but it looks like they havnt changed the way they do business.
Keep calling and yelling they will sometimes answer the phone but you have to call during the day only(hide your number, or use pay phone)
Dont waste you time emailing them,I only did it for a trail to prove I tried to contact them,  I believe you will get what you order from them just slow  Jerry

CABLEGUY1

I'm glad Viperjetz and Racemanfl took the time to post their experiences . I was  days away from  ordering a bike for my wife and my older brother was waiting to see what the quality was before he ordered one for his wife. I really don't have the patience for bad customer service being in the customer service buisness myself. Even at their low prices a couple thousand still isn't chump change. I guess it is better to see  and touch what your buying before paying. Thanks for the heads up.

racemanfl

Don't get me wrong the atv was great for the price.
My only complaint was lack of communication and slow delivery

Nothing wrong with ATV  Jerry

Chuck_Norris

I HAVE HAD MY CHALLENGES WITH THE EXTREME MACHINES AND GETTING PARTS FOR THEM. STILL WASHING OUT THE BAD TASTE IN MY MOUTH.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com