Blast from the past!

Started by JackL, October 24, 2015, 01:05:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackL

What happened here? Where has everyone gone? I haven't been away that long!

Flashback to the good old days











The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

mrbones

Good question. Nice photos!

Has everybody stopped riding in Florida?!!
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

little blue 300

I think most people have stopped riding.   5A on Saturdays hardly has any riders these days compared to 3 !/2 years ago when my wife and I started riding there.

I heard a rumor at the Pumpkin Run that 5A parking lot is to be fenced off at the end of this year. Don't know if it's true, but I'm riding there until it is closed.

Larry

Shotgun

I miss those days at L-Cross!

stacktester

Anyone know what happened to Dreth?
Honda Rancher 4x4 ES
Newmembers good friend

garym

Guess us old timers have moved on....

ScooterB

Still riding but mostly on 2 wheels.......Hooked up with QT314 and caught a Bucs game.
06 Honda Rancher 350ES 
10 KTM 200 XCW
01 KX 125
FTR # 63C SSR-C
Certified ASI ATV Safety Instructor
SADRA
NPORA

Anoriginal

I am still around and I still ride quite a bit. My son is 8 now and he loves to ride so, he keeps me into it.
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

VForcedave

I have not been on here in years. These pics are from the ATV Rally at the Sports Park in Okeechobee.
2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.

patches206

Quote from: Anoriginal on August 30, 2016, 11:57:54 AM
I am still around and I still ride quite a bit. My son is 8 now and he loves to ride so, he keeps me into it.

When we going riding and how is the shoulder?
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

Anoriginal

I am healing well. Unfortunately I won't be able to ride until around the first of the year. Had a lot of work done.
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

patches206

Well when your ready let me know.
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!


grizzlynick


JackL

Wow, time really can fly! Feels like I posted this a few months ago! Good to see you guys are still around. Would still like to make it out to Anoriginal's camp and talk about how my Big Pine house spend 45 minutes in the eye wall of Erma and came out with very light damage!



The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Keeter

I still have the coordinates.  Just need to renew my BC sticker.
2019 Can Am 850 XMR

MiamiE

I remember riding in Bad Luck Prairie in early 2000's. The good old days!
1988 Honda Fourtrax 300 4x4
25" Vampires

1988 Honda Fourtrax 300 4x4
25" Stockers

Shotgun

Those pictures are from Lcross. Man I miss that place.

Ackerson

#18
Quote from: Shotgun on June 05, 2018, 01:07:47 PM
Those pictures of best pellet smokers and are from Lcross. Man I miss that place.

Those pics look like a lot of fun was had that day. lol

atvfun21

Nice pics, and hello everyone.

I'm looking for somewhere to ride near Talahassee, any suggestions?

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com