This weekend

Started by SMP63, May 20, 2015, 06:15:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SMP63

Anyone planning on riding this weekend???
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

Thunderdually

Quote from: SMP63 on May 20, 2015, 06:15:19 AM
Anyone planning on riding this weekend???


Hi Steve haven't heard from you in a long time how are you doing.What day and where are you thinking of riding?
"Want what you have and you'll always have what you want"


Mine..      2006 Polaris  Sportsman Camo 450 4X4
              26 inch ITP Mudlites
               Magellan 2000 GPS

Wife's ...  2006 Polaris Sportsman  Camo 450  4X4

kountry23

I think everyone has been in hiding. I just got another belt put on my wheeler I'd be interested in going out if off work.
2012 sportsman 400  27mega mayhems and more to come

SMP63

Hi Merle & Trevor!!  Been working different shifts & traveling alot for work, as far south as Miami & as far north as Petosky Michigan. I plan on riding some all 4 days this weekend. Merle I don't have any particular spot, just want to ride!!!!!!!   Rancho,Croom, Ocala, 5A or some place new it don't matter.  Anywhere I can ride!  Worked in St.Cloud last night & off to Cristal River tonight. Plan on hittin Rancho Fri. after I get home from work. 
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

Agent

I'm riding hog valley in Ocala national forest this weekend. Pm me if you need some info.
2004 Yamaha Raptor Red/White
Not Stock.

kountry23

How's rancho have not been there in forever. And I'm game for anywhere I should be off sat sun mon
2012 sportsman 400  27mega mayhems and more to come

Agent

I've never been to Rancho.
2004 Yamaha Raptor Red/White
Not Stock.

SMP63

Quote from: kountry23 on May 20, 2015, 08:18:37 PM
How's rancho have not been there in forever. And I'm game for anywhere I should be off sat sun mon


Dried up alot from what its been.  Gonna go out there later, about dark30. Tooo dam hot out there right now.  <nanaparty> <nanaparty> :drink.gif

Quote from: Agent on May 20, 2015, 08:24:01 PM
I've never been to Rancho.


Any one want to ride tonight?
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

kountry23

I would of went but I'm just now walking out of work. Let me know if you wanna go tomorrow  or sun
2012 sportsman 400  27mega mayhems and more to come

patches206

Steve a little more warning time and I could have. :dunno.gif
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

SMP63

Super quiet out there last night. 
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

patches206

Well give me some warning time buddy I would love to ride with you.
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com