Croom this weekend 5/2

Started by Thunderdually, April 30, 2015, 07:56:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thunderdually

Any one going riding at Croom this weekend Saturday 5/2
"Want what you have and you'll always have what you want"


Mine..      2006 Polaris  Sportsman Camo 450 4X4
              26 inch ITP Mudlites
               Magellan 2000 GPS

Wife's ...  2006 Polaris Sportsman  Camo 450  4X4

patches206

You pick all the days I have to work! :cursing.gif
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

Thunderdually

Quote from: patches206 on May 01, 2015, 04:12:11 PM
You pick all the days I have to work! :cursing.gif

I know.. I paid your wife for your work schedule..   ;D  This is the first time in a long time I have been able to ride. One of theses days we will get together and ride. 
"Want what you have and you'll always have what you want"


Mine..      2006 Polaris  Sportsman Camo 450 4X4
              26 inch ITP Mudlites
               Magellan 2000 GPS

Wife's ...  2006 Polaris Sportsman  Camo 450  4X4

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com