2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1 for sale...low hours!

Started by Mikestyger1, March 02, 2015, 10:39:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mikestyger1

need to sell my 2007 ARctic cat h1 with low hours (127).  In great condition and will go through anything. 
2500lb winch
newer 27in mud tires (more than 90% of tired tread left)
new oil change
differential fluid change
radiator flush
LED lights
ect. ect.

Asking $4250 for it but willing to take offers.  ATV is located in Dover florida...plant city area (right outside of tampa).  If you're interested then please let me know as some other opportunities have come up and need the cash.  I do have clean and clear title in my name.  has croom sticker for a few more months also. 
Mikestyger1@yahoo.com if you're interested.

Mikestyger1

Pics didn't work when I tried to load them on here (I'm sure user error), but here is a link the the craigslist site with pics:


http://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/snw/4903399747.html