Croom Saturday or Sunday 1/3 or 1/4

Started by whofarted, December 30, 2014, 12:19:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

whofarted

Anyone want to hit croom Saturday or Sunday?

Thunderdually

Won't know for sure until later in the week but i might be able to make it.
"Want what you have and you'll always have what you want"


Mine..      2006 Polaris  Sportsman Camo 450 4X4
              26 inch ITP Mudlites
               Magellan 2000 GPS

Wife's ...  2006 Polaris Sportsman  Camo 450  4X4

patches206

Well looks like I will be camping at Croom this weekend and not going to GA its flooded.   Anyone else going or camping?
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

Thunderdually

Quote from: patches206 on December 30, 2014, 11:07:22 PM
Well looks like I will be camping at Croom this weekend and not going to GA its flooded.   Anyone else going or camping?

I thought you were going there to play in the MUD!!!  What's a little!! more mud  ;D
"Want what you have and you'll always have what you want"


Mine..      2006 Polaris  Sportsman Camo 450 4X4
              26 inch ITP Mudlites
               Magellan 2000 GPS

Wife's ...  2006 Polaris Sportsman  Camo 450  4X4

patches206

Quote from: Thunderdually on December 30, 2014, 11:09:55 PM
Quote from: patches206 on December 30, 2014, 11:07:22 PM
Well looks like I will be camping at Croom this weekend and not going to GA its flooded.   Anyone else going or camping?

I thought you were going there to play in the MUD!!!  What's a little!! more mud  ;D

More like submarine they had five inches of rain.
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

1Scorpion

  I was going to head up to Fat Daddies to ride with patches206 but he said it's too wet ;). So I'll be riding at Croom. Sunday works for me.

Thunderdually

Quote from: 1Scorpion on December 31, 2014, 08:25:05 AM
  I was going to head up to Fat Daddies to ride with patches206 but he said it's too wet ;). So I'll be riding at Croom. Sunday works for me.

"Want what you have and you'll always have what you want"


Mine..      2006 Polaris  Sportsman Camo 450 4X4
              26 inch ITP Mudlites
               Magellan 2000 GPS

Wife's ...  2006 Polaris Sportsman  Camo 450  4X4

patches206

(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

1Scorpion

 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1  Alright you caught me!  Everyone knows I don't like to get my ATV. muddy.

Thunderdually

Quote from: 1Scorpion on December 31, 2014, 03:00:50 PM
rolback1 rolback1 rolback1  Alright you caught me!  Everyone knows I don't like to get my ATV. muddy.
"Want what you have and you'll always have what you want"


Mine..      2006 Polaris  Sportsman Camo 450 4X4
              26 inch ITP Mudlites
               Magellan 2000 GPS

Wife's ...  2006 Polaris Sportsman  Camo 450  4X4

1Scorpion

#10
 rolback1  That's why my wife won't camp out.
And what are you doing on the Can-Am forum ? Converting ?
OK back to topic who's riding ?
whofarted
patches206 camping out
Thunderdually (maybe )
1Scorpion

Thunderdually

Quote from: 1Scorpion on January 01, 2015, 12:16:08 AM
rolback1  That's why my wife won't camp out.
And what are you doing on the Can-Am forum ? Converting ?
OK back to topic who's riding ?
whofarted
patches206 camping out
Thunderdually (maybe )
1Scorpion


Naw.. Just slumming around. ;D ;)
"Want what you have and you'll always have what you want"


Mine..      2006 Polaris  Sportsman Camo 450 4X4
              26 inch ITP Mudlites
               Magellan 2000 GPS

Wife's ...  2006 Polaris Sportsman  Camo 450  4X4

Thunderdually

So who all is going riding on Sunday?  Besides ME!!
"Want what you have and you'll always have what you want"


Mine..      2006 Polaris  Sportsman Camo 450 4X4
              26 inch ITP Mudlites
               Magellan 2000 GPS

Wife's ...  2006 Polaris Sportsman  Camo 450  4X4

whofarted


patches206

(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

Thunderdually

Quote from: patches206 on January 04, 2015, 08:54:29 PM
Ha!   I was at Croom.

Yup he was there.. I saw him there.


Had a good ride today.
"Want what you have and you'll always have what you want"


Mine..      2006 Polaris  Sportsman Camo 450 4X4
              26 inch ITP Mudlites
               Magellan 2000 GPS

Wife's ...  2006 Polaris Sportsman  Camo 450  4X4

1Scorpion

Quote from: patches206 on January 04, 2015, 08:54:29 PM
Ha!   I was at Croom.
OK !  I confirmed your claim of being there. Congrats ! I'm going to keep track of your appearances. You are 1 up on me so far this year.  ::)
Sorry I was unable to make this ride.

patches206

Quote from: 1Scorpion on January 06, 2015, 12:11:12 AM
Quote from: patches206 on January 04, 2015, 08:54:29 PM
Ha!   I was at Croom.
OK !  I confirmed your claim of being there. Congrats ! I'm going to keep track of your appearances. You are 1 up on me so far this year.  ::)
Sorry I was unable to make this ride.

Let the game begin. :T
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

kountry23

2012 sportsman 400  27mega mayhems and more to come