Croom this weekend. 12-13th or 14th.

Started by 1Scorpion, December 08, 2014, 11:07:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1Scorpion

 I'm going to ride this weekend.  Post up if interested. And what day works for you.  Sunday is slightly better for me.

Thunderdually

Quote from: 1Scorpion on December 08, 2014, 11:07:34 PM
I'm going to ride this weekend.  Post up if interested. And what day works for you.  Sunday is slightly better for me.


What!!!  your going to ride Croom without a guide??????  ;D
"Want what you have and you'll always have what you want"


Mine..      2006 Polaris  Sportsman Camo 450 4X4
              26 inch ITP Mudlites
               Magellan 2000 GPS

Wife's ...  2006 Polaris Sportsman  Camo 450  4X4

1Scorpion

 rolback1  I'll be ok as long as I stay out of the mines. I can get in but I can never seem to find my way out.
Besides do you really want to miss out on this great riding weather ?

patches206

Merle does not know his way around either he just gets lucky! :wink.gif
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

Thunderdually

Quote from: patches206 on December 10, 2014, 01:58:07 AM
Merle does not know his way around either he just gets lucky! :wink.gif

Yup i get lost that's why i'll be riding at Croom with Roland this Sunday so i can learn my way around.  ;D  Where will you be  ;D
"Want what you have and you'll always have what you want"


Mine..      2006 Polaris  Sportsman Camo 450 4X4
              26 inch ITP Mudlites
               Magellan 2000 GPS

Wife's ...  2006 Polaris Sportsman  Camo 450  4X4

patches206

Quote from: Thunderdually on December 13, 2014, 02:17:10 PM
Quote from: patches206 on December 10, 2014, 01:58:07 AM
Merle does not know his way around either he just gets lucky! :wink.gif

Yup i get lost that's why i'll be riding at Croom with Roland this Sunday so i can learn my way around.  ;D  Where will you be  ;D


Making $$$$$$ and lots of it! :pig.gif
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

1Scorpion

 Another great ride !  The only one that got stuck is the only one who can edit it out of the pics. No pic no proof. ;)  And yes it's possible to get thru the mud hole near Harold's Hill.  We spent a lot of time in the mines. I still get confused and turned around in there.
  We had a blast !