Looking to go riding 12/7

Started by whofarted, December 02, 2014, 02:04:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

whofarted


kountry23

2012 sportsman 400  27mega mayhems and more to come

1Scorpion

If you are headed to Croom. I should able to make it. 

Thunderdually

"Want what you have and you'll always have what you want"


Mine..      2006 Polaris  Sportsman Camo 450 4X4
              26 inch ITP Mudlites
               Magellan 2000 GPS

Wife's ...  2006 Polaris Sportsman  Camo 450  4X4

whofarted


patches206

(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

Thunderdually

Some people have more excuses on why they don't ride then new member has on why he never shows up for the big fight.  ;) ;D
"Want what you have and you'll always have what you want"


Mine..      2006 Polaris  Sportsman Camo 450 4X4
              26 inch ITP Mudlites
               Magellan 2000 GPS

Wife's ...  2006 Polaris Sportsman  Camo 450  4X4

Thunderdually

I'll be back by the shelter Sunday. around eight..ish.     :)
"Want what you have and you'll always have what you want"


Mine..      2006 Polaris  Sportsman Camo 450 4X4
              26 inch ITP Mudlites
               Magellan 2000 GPS

Wife's ...  2006 Polaris Sportsman  Camo 450  4X4

1Scorpion

Quote from: Thunderdually on December 04, 2014, 12:22:06 AM
I'll be back by the shelter Sunday. around eight..ish.     :)
See you there.

whofarted


patches206

Quote from: Thunderdually on December 04, 2014, 12:19:19 AM
Some people have more excuses on why they don't ride then new member has on why he never shows up for the big fight.  ;) ;D

I know Merle we have to plan a group camp out in the future at Croom, I just need some notice so I will not have any excuse..
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

Agent

I'll be out there too. Any way to get a couple of you all's numbers? I'll be there about ten.
2004 Yamaha Raptor Red/White
Not Stock.

Thunderdually

Quote from: Agent on December 07, 2014, 06:02:35 AM
I'll be out there too. Any way to get a couple of you all's numbers? I'll be there about ten.

PM sent  We park by the shelter in the back just south of the restrooms. Look for a old blue ford dually with a white enclosed trailer.
"Want what you have and you'll always have what you want"


Mine..      2006 Polaris  Sportsman Camo 450 4X4
              26 inch ITP Mudlites
               Magellan 2000 GPS

Wife's ...  2006 Polaris Sportsman  Camo 450  4X4

patches206

Quote from: Agent on December 07, 2014, 06:02:35 AM
I'll be out there too. Any way to get a couple of you all's numbers? I'll be there about ten.


Your back where have you been hiding.
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

Agent

I'm back! I never have weekends off, and got tired of taking my stuff to croom, so I sold both mine and the wife's. My 6 year old finally figured out how to ride a bike without training wheels, which was the point I was waiting for to get him a quad. He's been out 7 times or so, and doing fantastic! So I might have picked up another raptor too! Hahaha. Camping soon for sure. I actually have the weekend before Christmas off, but that's the last for a whole. I have to make the most of it.
2004 Yamaha Raptor Red/White
Not Stock.

patches206

Quote from: Agent on December 07, 2014, 12:57:19 PM
I'm back! I never have weekends off, and got tired of taking my stuff to croom, so I sold both mine and the wife's. My 6 year old finally figured out how to ride a bike without training wheels, which was the point I was waiting for to get him a quad. He's been out 7 times or so, and doing fantastic! So I might have picked up another raptor too! Hahaha. Camping soon for sure. I actually have the weekend before Christmas off, but that's the last for a whole. I have to make the most of it.
:ThumbsUp.gif
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

1Scorpion

 Great ride today !  Nice meeting more riders. I certainly was impressed with the very young riders they were awesome.
  We still managed to get one quad stuck in the mud and couldn't blame Trevor he was a no show. :( . There were even a couple of riders who almost flipped their quads in Merles mines.
  There was some talk about a camp out or a trip to Ocala soon. Post up your thoughts.
Thanks for leading Thunderdually. Even if you did get run over. :o

kountry23

I was gonna try and go but other family plans come up. About time someone other then me got stuck lol. Keep me posted on the next ride I could poss get out next weekend.
2012 sportsman 400  27mega mayhems and more to come