new to site....kind of

Started by Mikestyger1, November 16, 2014, 09:05:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mikestyger1

have been a long time lurker and just got back into ATVs so thought I would start trying to get to know some of you guys.  I live in Dover (plant City).  I used to go to Rancho, but heard that sheriffs are starting to enforce no riding out there?  Also go to Croom and Lakeland on a couple times a year.  with a 2yr old daughter it's hard getting time.

Either way, if any of you guys are looking for an additional rider I would enjoy tagging along here and there.  I have a 2007 Arctic cat 650 4x4 H1 with 27in ITPs.  I'm very easy going and figured within the next year or two would like to get my wife and daughter into it as well!   Thanks

Mike

Dirty Brutes

Welcome. Keep an eye on the group rides. All the members here like to post rides. If you ask to tag along they won't turn you away!
2 2009 Kawasaki Brute Force 750s. Tamarack boxs, 27s, HL 2" lift and snorkels.

patches206

Welcome  and hope to see you out there.
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

Mikestyger1


Thunderdually

Welcome to the site. Believe it or not there are a few of us on here they actually do ride LOL  My wife and i and a few others ride Croom and Ocala. If all goes well my wife and i will be riding at Croom this weekend of nov. 21 or 22 . I won't know until about Wednesday if it will be Saturday or Sunday. Your welcome to ride with us. 
"Want what you have and you'll always have what you want"


Mine..      2006 Polaris  Sportsman Camo 450 4X4
              26 inch ITP Mudlites
               Magellan 2000 GPS

Wife's ...  2006 Polaris Sportsman  Camo 450  4X4

Mikestyger1

thunder dually,
   It's always tough with scheduling around a 2 year old, but if you let me know in advance I think I can work out some things.  Thanks and look forward to meeting you!

Mike

Thunderdually

Quote from: Mikestyger1 on November 20, 2014, 02:57:55 AM
thunder dually,
   It's always tough with scheduling around a 2 year old, but if you let me know in advance I think I can work out some things.  Thanks and look forward to meeting you!

Mike

My wife and i will be at Croom on Saturday.  We both ride polaris sportsman Camo. I drive an old blue ford dually and have a white enclosed trailer. I park in back next to the shelter and usally get there between 8 and 8:30  Not sure yet but there may be another rider with us.  see you there if you make it.
"Want what you have and you'll always have what you want"


Mine..      2006 Polaris  Sportsman Camo 450 4X4
              26 inch ITP Mudlites
               Magellan 2000 GPS

Wife's ...  2006 Polaris Sportsman  Camo 450  4X4

Mikestyger1

sorry for the ate response.  I thought I sent it but realized I never did

I had found a baby sitter for Saturday morning and then she cancelled at the last minute.  Hopefully one day I will be able to meet up with you guys.  Thanks for the invite.

mrbones

Hey, welcome to the site Mikestyger1.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

1Scorpion

 Welcome to the site. You can always ride with us.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com