Side By Side Title question

Started by wildacres00, October 13, 2014, 02:27:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wildacres00

Hey guy's I have a question about Titling a side by side. The bike I bought does not have a title, it is not stolen, has no liens against it and was purchased legally. The original owner is now deceased and he never titled it or registered it. Can I purchase a frame with a clean title and swap parts and then get it titled.

Thanks

Thunderdually

As long as you have a bill of sale and a clean VIN number you should be able to title it in Florida.


This should answer any questions you may have http://www.flhsmv.gov/html/OHVGuide.pdf
"Want what you have and you'll always have what you want"


Mine..      2006 Polaris  Sportsman Camo 450 4X4
              26 inch ITP Mudlites
               Magellan 2000 GPS

Wife's ...  2006 Polaris Sportsman  Camo 450  4X4

AintSkeered

Unfortunately, it depends upon the county you're attempting to title it in. Some counties having higher theft rates are insisting upon the previous owner's title or manufacturer's certificate of origin.
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

wildacres00

AintSkeered, Which Counties would those be? I'm getting the title with the used frame.