Hello from Orlando!

Started by Bacchus_fl, September 19, 2014, 11:32:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bacchus_fl

Hello All!

I'm a newbie here and to atvs in general. I have done allot of off roading in my past with trucks and some dirt bikes but this is my first ATV.  I just purchased a '14 Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI and love it so far.  This issue for me now is finding places to ride. I live in debary on the St. John's between Daytona and Orlando. Any suggestions on where to go?  I know about croons and ocala but haven't been to either yet.  Any info on Ocala trails, parking etc would be helpful.  I am also looking at going to 5A, is it legal to ride there?  Where do I park and are there any areas better than others or places I should stay away from? 

I have several neighbors who have machines as well but we don't have much experience with them so I would love to find a group to ride with to learn the ropes. Any groups out there willing to put up with some noobs following them around?

Thanks in advance!

Jason

BLACKCAV04

hey congrats on the new bike! There is the pumpkin run coming up the end of October. Its just south of daytona so its kinda in your neck of the woods.
http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,47443.0.html
2013 Polaris RzR 800S::29.5 outlaws::cooter brown top::snorkels::led light bar::custom tunes

2005 Yamaha Rhino 660(Sold)
2004 Honda Rubicon(sold)

riley804


1Scorpion


patches206

Welcome to the site,   Ocala is a large are to ride which would not be too bad for you.    Croom in Brooksville Fl but that's a haul for you.   Fat Daddys in Ga.  Good luck and have fun.
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

Bacchus_fl

Thanks for the warm welcome!  I am working on my neighbors to get them all to sign up for the pumpkin run so hopefully I will get to meet some of you there. Riley was also nice enough to offer to show me around 5A in a couple weeks which I'm really looking forward to.