New to Florida looking to ride

Started by whofarted, September 09, 2014, 08:27:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

whofarted

Hey all, I just moved north of Tampa from PA about 3 months ago.  I was looking to go out and get some miles on the machine.  Anyone up for riding anytime soon.  I'm going thru withdraws.... 

1Scorpion

With a handle like whofarted no ones going to let you lead ! :}}   What do you ride ? ( Sport or utility)  I'm an old guy and a fair weather rider.  There are lots of hard core riders around here. I'm waiting for cooler weather.
And welcome to the forum.

patches206

Welcome to the site,   Hard Core riders????   Thunderdually is so hard core he just traded his 50 CC for a 90 CC.
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

Thunderdually

#3
Quote from: patches206 on September 09, 2014, 06:23:55 PM
Welcome to the site,   Hard Core riders????   Thunderdually is so hard core he just traded his 50 CC for a 90 CC.


Welcome to the forum..   Roland is the one who farted.......  And Patches.. that's a 95 cc thank you very much..  Yeah i'm so hard core i ride mine upside down.. ;D :R
"Want what you have and you'll always have what you want"


Mine..      2006 Polaris  Sportsman Camo 450 4X4
              26 inch ITP Mudlites
               Magellan 2000 GPS

Wife's ...  2006 Polaris Sportsman  Camo 450  4X4

whofarted

I just recently swapped out my Raptor for a renegade.  In PA we basically rode a lot of fast trails, but tons of rocks and coal sludge.  I'm just looking to hang out and do some riding.

Thunderdually

A lot of us ride Croom motorcycle park. It's 2600 acres of trails. There is some elevation changes on the trails but there are old phosphate mines that can be challenging to ride in. Up front is a big sand pit that will be full of water in the rainy season like wise there are mud pits to ride in when it rains.

More information on Croom http://www.freshfromflorida.com/Divisions-Offices/Florida-Forest-Service/Our-Forests/State-Forests/Withlacoochee-State-Forest/Croom-Motorcycle-Area-at-Withlacoochee-State-Forest
"Want what you have and you'll always have what you want"


Mine..      2006 Polaris  Sportsman Camo 450 4X4
              26 inch ITP Mudlites
               Magellan 2000 GPS

Wife's ...  2006 Polaris Sportsman  Camo 450  4X4

patches206

Quote from: Thunderdually on September 09, 2014, 07:07:35 PM
Quote from: patches206 on September 09, 2014, 06:23:55 PM
Welcome to the site,   Hard Core riders????   Thunderdually is so hard core he just traded his 50 CC for a 90 CC.


Welcome to the forum..   Roland is the one who farted.......  And Patches.. that's a 95 cc thank you very much..  Yeah i'm so hard core i ride mine upside down.. ;D :R


Ok you put a big bore stroker kit on your 90 CC, wild man! :Y
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

1Scorpion

Quote from: whofarted on September 09, 2014, 08:02:05 PM
I just recently swapped out my Raptor for a renegade.  In PA we basically rode a lot of fast trails, but tons of rocks and coal sludge.  I'm just looking to hang out and do some riding.
A Renegade so you have both in one a sport and utility.  You are welcome to ride with us . But watch out for Thunderdually he gets cranky when he hasn't ridden in a while. And I can't remember when the last time he rode.  He can show people places in Croom they didn't know where there. And a few places they wish they didn't go to.

kountry23

And remember if you do something funny you'll be on camera with thunderdully around
2012 sportsman 400  27mega mayhems and more to come

patches206

Quote from: 1Scorpion on September 10, 2014, 07:06:00 PM
Quote from: whofarted on September 09, 2014, 08:02:05 PM
I just recently swapped out my Raptor for a renegade.  In PA we basically rode a lot of fast trails, but tons of rocks and coal sludge.  I'm just looking to hang out and do some riding.
A Renegade so you have both in one a sport and utility.  You are welcome to ride with us . But watch out for Thunderdually he gets cranky when he hasn't ridden in a while. And I can't remember when the last time he rode.  He can show people places in Croom they didn't know where there. And a few places they wish they didn't go to.

rolback1
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

patches206

Quote from: kountry23 on September 10, 2014, 09:12:05 PM
And remember if you do something funny you'll be on camera with thunderdully around

<nanaparty>
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

Thunderdually

Quote from: 1Scorpion on September 10, 2014, 07:06:00 PM
Quote from: whofarted on September 09, 2014, 08:02:05 PM
I just recently swapped out my Raptor for a renegade.  In PA we basically rode a lot of fast trails, but tons of rocks and coal sludge.  I'm just looking to hang out and do some riding.
A Renegade so you have both in one a sport and utility.  You are welcome to ride with us . But watch out for Thunderdually he gets cranky when he hasn't ridden in a while. And I can't remember when the last time he rode.  He can show people places in Croom they didn't know where there. And a few places they wish they didn't go to.

Sheesh!!! you take some one over a cliff one time...  They just won't get over it....  ;D :L
"Want what you have and you'll always have what you want"


Mine..      2006 Polaris  Sportsman Camo 450 4X4
              26 inch ITP Mudlites
               Magellan 2000 GPS

Wife's ...  2006 Polaris Sportsman  Camo 450  4X4

Thunderdually

Quote from: kountry23 on September 10, 2014, 09:12:05 PM
And remember if you do something funny you'll be on camera with thunderdully around

;D any one want to see Kountry doing the croom mud dance?     :L  I used to have video of his wife doing the spider dance ( which was a lot better) but i lost the video..
"Want what you have and you'll always have what you want"


Mine..      2006 Polaris  Sportsman Camo 450 4X4
              26 inch ITP Mudlites
               Magellan 2000 GPS

Wife's ...  2006 Polaris Sportsman  Camo 450  4X4

SMP63

I wasn't there for the croom mud dance but was for the spider dance. That was some funny chit
right there!!!!!!!!!!!!!  She has a real problem with taking a bannana spider web to the face. :L 2:L
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

kountry23

I think she is about due for another. Lol.  rolback1 rolback1
2012 sportsman 400  27mega mayhems and more to come

whofarted

Sounds good to me.  Just let me know when any of you guys are going riding.  One question...  Do I need a permit or anything like that to ride at croom?

patches206

Day permit is 15 bucks and yearly is 60 but prorated right now at 50 bucks, which is unlimited riding to June 1st with the 50 dollar one..
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

whofarted

50 bucks is a good deal.  I was paying 125 in pa

1Scorpion

Quote from: whofarted on September 12, 2014, 07:59:10 PM
50 bucks is a good deal.  I was paying 125 in pa
You need to bring proof of ownership. Bill of sale or dealer paper work.  For the yearly pass if I remember correctly.

1Scorpion

Yo ! whofarted we are riding soon. Check where to ride sect. topic Croom mines.

1Scorpion

Looks like you animals chased off another rider. :o

patches206

(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

whofarted

Still here my damn phone stopped syncing emails.  I thought it seemed quiet.

patches206

Quote from: whofarted on September 17, 2014, 04:40:54 PM
Still here my damn phone stopped syncing emails.  I thought it seemed quiet.

Welcome back!
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

Braap

I've been riding a awesome spot in davenport/Kissimmee area for the past couple months.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com