ocala N Forest

Started by mudbucket2, August 28, 2014, 12:20:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mudbucket2

went riding in Ocala this past weekend seen two small bears  ,,,, time for me to go,,,, also on the red trail trees are down

little blue 300

June and I rode up there last Thursday. I almost ran over a very small bear in the Brown section when he crossed the trail right in front of me. We didn't make it to the Red section. Larry

SMP63

Quote from: little blue 300 on August 28, 2014, 03:18:26 PM
June and I rode up there last Thursday. I almost ran over a very small bear in the Brown section when he crossed the trail right in front of me. We didn't make it to the Red section. Larry

I don't know if you know Larry to be very carefull around small cubs like that. The mothers- (sows) are very protective of them & will take on anything that they feel is a threat to them!!!!!
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

little blue 300

Yes, I do know that Steve !!!

June didn't see the little bear and when I turned around and motioned for her to drive faster, she didn't know what was going on. When I stopped about one half mile down the trail to tell her, she said, "get going, let's get away from here". She also knew that we could be in danger.

Larry

1Scorpion

Wow ! You all are tough !  It's too hot for this old man to ride.  Maybe the later this month when and if it cools down a bit.