Looking at updating the forum

Started by mrbones, June 25, 2014, 04:24:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrbones

I'm researching at possibly updating the forum to the next version. Trying to decide if it's worth it. One feature that I could add to the current and upgraded version is Tapa Talk. That makes it easy to post to the site with a mobile device. Would anybody use it?

Any other thoughts or ideas?
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

little blue 300

I wouldn't use it, but I'm an old man. I'm lucky that I can use my desktop.   ;D

Maybe some of the younger guys with their smart phones would use it though.

patches206

(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

gmiller0737

I use Tap a Talk for several Other Forums So Yes I would Use it.

mrbones

I tried to install tapatalk this morning and keep getting error messages. After a couple of hours I had to take a break. I'll revisit it soon and try and get it working.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Anoriginal

One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.