4th of July Riding

Started by strubby, June 18, 2014, 05:20:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

strubby

Who's planning a riding trip for the 4th? I should actually have time to get out and ride, so I'm trying to plan ahead. Post up your plans, or if you know of any riding/park events!
'13 Scrambler 850 LE
'15 RZR 900 S
'15 RZR XP1000 Highlifter (SOLD)
'12 RZR XP900 LE (SOLD)
'08 Outlaw 450 MXR (SOLD)

AintSkeered

2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

strubby

Moto Mountain sounds like a fun place. Fat Daddy's is also fun and clean. I know Durhamtown is having a band, firework show and races (incl. SxS). Hmmm...
'13 Scrambler 850 LE
'15 RZR 900 S
'15 RZR XP1000 Highlifter (SOLD)
'12 RZR XP900 LE (SOLD)
'08 Outlaw 450 MXR (SOLD)

Ole Nasty

I know quite a few of us from NE Florida ATV are going to Fat Daddy's.
2011 Yamaha Grizzly 700, Snorkeled, Racked, Clutched and Lifted 29.5" OL2s, 2" spacers all around.

2009 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO, Racked and Snorkeled, UNI filter, 27" Zillas
My Youtube Channel: [url="http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee"]http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee[/url]

strubby

That's cool, I really liked that park. Very clean. Is anything special going on there for the 4th? If my g/f has to work, we may end up just having a get-together/ride/bbq at 5A (local for us). Nothing set in stone yet.
'13 Scrambler 850 LE
'15 RZR 900 S
'15 RZR XP1000 Highlifter (SOLD)
'12 RZR XP900 LE (SOLD)
'08 Outlaw 450 MXR (SOLD)