New from Ocala

Started by Goobersquasher, May 09, 2014, 08:01:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goobersquasher

Just purchased a 2010 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O. Touring looking forward to trail riding the ONF.

SMP63

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy the new to you wheeler.  Ocala is a great place to ride!! Hope to get up that way & do some riding soon. Almost got the green wheeler back together. 
Have fun ridin!!!!!!!!!!!
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

I_N_3

Welcome to the forum. I've met and rode with a lot of good people on here, hope you have the same experience!
KiNG QuAD 750

K_Man

I'm riding this weekend, come join me. See my post under group rides and events form for locations and time.
K_Man3K_Man3
2021 Can-Am Defender X MR

Goobersquasher

Quote from: K_Man on May 09, 2014, 02:19:50 PM
I'm riding this weekend, come join me. See my post under group rides and events form for locations and time.
K_Man3K_Man3
I saw your post and I am planning on riding the Centennial Trail on Sunday with my wife. Just wondering if Bass Champions has breakfast on Sunday?

K_Man

I believe they only do breakfast on Saturdays. I will be at the Centennial Trail 8:00 am Sunday. Look for a Cammo Can-Am Commander.
2021 Can-Am Defender X MR

patches206

(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

Goobersquasher

Quote from: K_Man on May 09, 2014, 03:39:42 PM
I believe they only do breakfast on Saturdays. I will be at the Centennial Trail 8:00 am Sunday. Look for a Cammo Can-Am Commander.
I'll see you there.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com