Easter Weekend Ride - Pics and Vids

Started by Ole Nasty, April 22, 2014, 11:22:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ole Nasty

Went riding this past weekend at Hog Waller Mud Bog in Palatka, Fl.  Not a bad way to spend Easter weekend.  Have you heard the expression "like throwing a hot dog down a hallway''?  Well, fitting a fullsize Ranger 800 down tight trails is the polar opposite, lol. 













































I broke all 10 blades off my fan.  I'm on my third fan in two weeks but I finally found one that's gonna work.


What my son wore home, lol.







2011 Yamaha Grizzly 700, Snorkeled, Racked, Clutched and Lifted 29.5" OL2s, 2" spacers all around.

2009 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO, Racked and Snorkeled, UNI filter, 27" Zillas
My Youtube Channel: [url="http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee"]http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee[/url]

little blue 300

Great pictures and video !

I know that it takes a lot of time to post these, but I enjoy them.

Larry


mrbones

Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

I_N_3

Quote from: little blue 300 on April 24, 2014, 09:53:07 PM
Great pictures and video !

I know that it takes a lot of time to post these, but I enjoy them.

Larry



x2

Thanks for sharing Nasty.
KiNG QuAD 750

Dirty Brutes

Was good to meet you. We had a blast that weekend as well.
2 2009 Kawasaki Brute Force 750s. Tamarack boxs, 27s, HL 2" lift and snorkels.

Ole Nasty

Good to meet you too Jake.  We got a ride tomorrow at Hastings, yall should come.
2011 Yamaha Grizzly 700, Snorkeled, Racked, Clutched and Lifted 29.5" OL2s, 2" spacers all around.

2009 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO, Racked and Snorkeled, UNI filter, 27" Zillas
My Youtube Channel: [url="http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee"]http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee[/url]