People riding for free at ONF yesterday

Started by little blue 300, March 27, 2014, 10:20:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

little blue 300

My wife and I went to ONF up at Salt Springs on Wednesday and there were no envelopes to put your money in, nor were there any trail maps. Other riders were asking us what to do since there were no envelopes. I told them that you were to pay at another TH, but most of them didn't have any envelopes either, so I'm sure that they got a free ride. It didn't help us as we have yearly passes.

Somebody's not doing their job !   ;D

Larry

kdclere

Which TH was this at?  And also, even though it is entirely possible that the TH just ran out, some people love to take all the envelopes out of holder and then "say" there are "no envelopes" to pay with.  It has happened many times as stacks of envelopes have been found in trash cans and one time on the front seat of a car.  Thank you for your diligence.

-Kris

little blue 300

We parked at the TH off of US19 in the purple section. I don't think that there were any at the TH off of Hwy 316 either. I didn't see any trail maps at any of the THs.

Larry

patches206

(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!


AintSkeered

Via my phone, I can photo/send a check to my bank account and electronically pay bills, but, I can't pay a forest fee with my phone? Please. If ranger Rick didn't have to pick up all those fees at the trailheads, he'd have more time to help Yogi Bear and Boo Boo look for picnic baskets.
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group