A Wisconsin newb

Started by chetek, February 25, 2014, 10:00:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

where to ride

general
0 (0%)
open discussion
1 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 1

chetek

I'm new to the site, but not to ATV'n.
I vacation in Fl. but live in North-West Wisconsin.
Where are some good trails in the Tampa area, or any other part of Fl ??

patches206

Croom motorcycle/ATV park. Its in Brooksville Fl just off I75.
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

zman03

#2
 Croom is the place!!!   I-75 and Exit 301  like 40 miles north of Tampa   just off I-75 make left under the highway and its on the right   awesome trails!!   Wisconsin newb!!
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

chetek

Looks like Croom is the answer.
Thanks a bunch, folks.
I didn't drag My machines down this trip, cause i didn't think there was any trails in the area, but I will next trip.
If anybody decides to make a trip to the Northwoods of Wi. let me know, and I can put You onto trails that run hundreds of miles.
Our trails also run through towns ( Legally) so dining, motels,bars, etc are not a problem.
Thx again.
Bill.

patches206

Quote from: chetek on February 26, 2014, 01:25:12 AM
Looks like Croom is the answer.
Thanks a bunch, folks.
I didn't drag My machines down this trip, cause i didn't think there was any trails in the area, but I will next trip.
If anybody decides to make a trip to the Northwoods of Wi. let me know, and I can put You onto trails that run hundreds of miles.
Our trails also run through towns ( Legally) so dining, motels,bars, etc are not a problem.
Thx again.
Bill.

:ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

zman03

i believe you can rent some equipement at croomatvrental.com
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

chetek

Now that I've been to the croom website, I see they have rentals.
Thx. zman.

mrbones

That's not an official Croom site, they are 3rd party. That's the site that stole my Croom photos.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon


chetek

Thanks, mrbones, I appreciate all the info I can get.
I have a website for the atv club we formed a few years ago, in N.W Wisconsin, if anyone is interested.