New pics of the lt-r!

Started by klutchbuster400, November 14, 2013, 05:37:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

klutchbuster400

Took me a lil bit, but I finally have it set up how I want!

This is what she looked like when I bought her


And after a few months and many many sleepless nights!





A camera that can take better pictures is the next thing on my list lol

cr500pro


hatchdemon89

#2
Looks good,good choice on the dfr graphic's sam is the man thats what both my bikes are wrapped in
I hope those nerfs hold up for you have the evolution s myself love the look and feel but they broke after a couple races so I switched to rath''s and what a difference in quality
09 trx450r
06 ltr450
03 ltz400---sold

patches206

(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

klutchbuster400

Thanks guys! Really happy with how it came out


Had a blast riding it this past weekend, it rips!



klutchbuster400


patches206

(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com