2007 Yamaha Raptor 700r and 2005 yfz450 for sale

Started by chad99gt, January 11, 2014, 08:02:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chad99gt

I am selling my 2007 Yamaha Raptor 700r. I don't ride enough to warrant keeping.

Mods Are:

ODI Grips
Full HMF sport exhaust
PowerCommander
AC nerf bars
AntiVibe Steering clamps
Fastt Flexx bars
YFZ front shocks
Steering Stabilizer
K/n Air filter with Outerwears
ITP holeshot GNCC rear tires
Brand new battery

Asking 3750 OBO

Also selling my wife's 2005 Yamaha yfz450

Mods are:

Flexx bars
Steering stabilizer
Full LRD pro exhaust
KN air filter
GYTR heel guards
Nerf bars
Alluminum Skid plate
aftermarket plastics

Asking 2250 OBO

Chad

727-692-7163

robo02cop

04 Red and White Yamaha Banshee ~ Traded
04 Blue Yamaha R1
1984 Honda ATC 110 3 wheeler
1985 Honda ATC 125 4 wheeler

chad99gt

I tried to post pics here but it says they were to big. I sent pics to your email.