REAL hidden images(stereograms) post yours

Started by gery350, July 14, 2005, 04:06:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gery350

the other ones were fake. but check these out


shark



dino



saturn



candy



3 ring



hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

MrsPureLogic

cool!  Took me the longest time to "get" these.  Now, I just get a headache from crossing my eyes  ::)

gery350

you aint kiddin. took me a while but once i got in the zone i saw them all. that was cool. i hadnt seen it when i posted it. but  i finally got it.
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

backinsaddle

have someone kick you were it counts, while you're eyes are crossed, look at the picture. :P

Moose

LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

Numkut

Yeah that first one was the hardest, I skipped it and got the others. I think the Saturn one was the easiest.
YZ250
Grizzly 660 (Dad/Moms ride)
[url="http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg"]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg[/url]

PureLogic

Does it mean your  blind when you ant see anything? The candy one makes me want to eat allot of little reeses pieces
[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

yunt2ride

DID EVERYONE SEE THE DIRTY PICTURES IN THOSE THINGS    ;D ;D
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

Eworm


gery350

its hard to see it but you gotta try and focus either a few inches ahead or behind the screen. i tell ya if you do it its really cool. once you get one you get them all.  i think the candy or saturn are the easiest.
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

Eworm

Quote from: gery350 on July 15, 2005, 04:16:53 PM
its hard to see it but you gotta try and focus either a few inches ahead or behind the screen. i tell ya if you do it its really cool. once you get one you get them all.  i think the candy or saturn are the easiest.

I am gona go blind bro. I kind fo see like there are some words in the candy one, am I right? I juts have no clue what words they are

gery350

no words. theres 11 round stacks of m&ms that stick out. try the dino one. i tell ya it takes awhile but when u get it -wow.
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com