43rd Annual Pumpkin Run

Started by AMC, July 31, 2013, 05:24:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

prosa69

I received a minor waiver form from one of your members, but only 1.   Can I make a copy of it for the other minors going from there parents?  I didn't know if it had to be on your form with the reddened highlighted areas.    I don't see a link on your web site for this form.   

AMC

prosa69,

I sent you a PM regarding the minor waiver.

AMC

Ok, for the next FREE pass to the 43rd Annual Pumpkin Run were going to do a little contest.

Starting today 9/27 and ending Sunday evening 9/29 @7pm.

Whoever posts up the best picture of themselves out riding with a homemade sign that says "I Love the Pumpkin Run" will win.

So, If you plan to go riding this weekend (like I am) make up a sign and bring the camera, your picture could win you a FREE pass.

AMC

merebear4384

AMC,

Have you received my PMs? I'm not sure if they are sending as they are not in my 'Outbox'

TRIPOLAR2

#29
And the art work begins...... ;)

TRIPOLAR2

So Here is my entry
Before riding I had to ride the mower at camp
Then I was able to ride for a while.
First pic is Holopaw at the Holopaw gate
Then Camp youtaw.  We ALL love the Pumpkin Run!!!!!
Riding the mower
Out with the Rhino.







AMC

#31
Well, It's kinda hard looking over ALL the entries for this free pass....Don't get me wrong....I like them ALL, But I'm going to have to go with the one I see as the best.

Congrats to TRIPOLAR2, you did exactly what I asked.

Send me a PM with your contact info and I'll send you the details of how to claim your FREE pass to the 43rd Annual Pumpkin Run.

AMC

AMC

Tell ya what TRIPOLAR2, get a picture of me with that Awesome sign at this years event, and you will automatically win a FREE pass for next years event.

AMC

prosa69

I sent a reply about the minor waiver but its not in my outbox.  The form I have says 1068 09/06 on the bottom right hand corner. 

AMC

Let's give away another FREE pass to the 43rd Annual Pumpkin Run.......

1st person to post a picture with a real "Pumpkin" on their ATV, side x side, dirt bike...will win.

(Pumpkin must be bigger than a cantaloupe)

Only 17 days left.

grizzlynick


AMC

Alright,....Looks like grizzlynick is our winner.

Send me a PM with your contact info and I'll provide you with the details on how to claim your free pass.

FYI.....This year we will have several "special" pumpkins scattered along the trail, so if you find one and bring it all the way back you will receive your entry fee back in cash as a reward.....

AMC


AMC

The trail is almost done, most of the work fencing off the new road is almost done, final preparations are being made for the 43rd Annual Pumpkin Run.

Let's give away another FREE pass.

First person to post a picture of themselves in a Halloween costume will WIN.

AMC

funknmudder

This is scary do I win

funknmudder

Or Uncle Fester.     

AMC

Stick a light bulb in your mouth.......and put on some black eye liner (real thick), and you might just win.

That is, unless someone posts a picture of themselves wearing a "real" costume first.

AMC


funknmudder


tfunk

Here's me last year as Mini Mouse!   ::)

AMC

And we have Mini-Mouse for the WIN......Sorry UncleFunknmudder.

tfunk...Congrats you have won a FREE pass to the 43rd Annual Pumpkin Run. Send me a PM with your contact info and I will provide you the details of how to claim your free pass.

AMC

AMC

I got another FREE pass here for the 43rd Annual Pumpkin Run.

The first person to post a picture of a "Ghost"....will WIN.

AMC

cscott24

#45
SPOOKY!!!!!





And just for good measure!

AMC

Alright, cscott24 is the Ghost with the most.....and a winner of a FREE pass to the 43rd Annual Pumpkin Run.

Send me a PM with your contact info for details on how to claim your free pass.

AMC

cscott24

Quote from: AMC on October 10, 2013, 01:03:43 PM
Alright, cscott24 is the Ghost with the most.....and a winner of a FREE pass to the 43rd Annual Pumpkin Run.

Send me a PM with your contact info for details on how to claim your free pass.

AMC

PM sent! Thank you, AMC!

AMC

Who is LOVING this weather change?

It's finally cooling down enough for a camp fire.

Camp fires are permitted at the Pumpkin Run, just don't leave them unattended and be safe.

.....................Just a reminder: NO PALLETS will be allowed through the gates.....................

AMC

AMC

5 days till the 43rd Annual Pumpkin Run.

Gates open at 4:00pm Friday October 18th. (There will be NO trails open Friday night)

Friday night is for setting up camp and playing in the mud hole/ wheelie Pit, probably have the Quad-R-Totter set up to play on as well.

Slow and Low BBQ will be on site, in case people don't bring their own food, we also have a Boiled P-nut guy coming this year.

I got a couple FREE passes left to give away......stay tuned.

AMC

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com