need someone to ride with in spring hill area

Started by blimpthepimp318, July 22, 2013, 06:35:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blimpthepimp318


duroc825

Beware of the local riding areas! Police are cracking down at east rd area as well as just west of there. Story was on the news the other night.

blimpthepimp318

Oh bummer i live close to east.rode.i.could ride there if.i wanted.i been rixeing at the lil.pit on countyline and shady hills

zman03

having a place like Croom so close and so affordable why ride anywhere else? :banghead.gif :dunno.gif    granted I dont have a single legal place to ride here in Miami and since I been to Croom it was awesome so im a bit Bias. but thats just me ;)
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

duroc825

Quote from: blimpthepimp318 on July 22, 2013, 08:55:59 PM
Oh bummer i live close to east.rode.i.could ride there if.i wanted.i been rixeing at the lil.pit on countyline and shady hills

I still hear people out there during the day. Probably be alright as long as ya ride in and not park??????? Can't say ya weren't warned though! ;)

Zman, this area is right out my back gate, I've been riding the trails for almost 20 years, I don't park out there and I avoid strangers. Croom is 30 minute drive and trails are worn out.
I've never gotten my trespass warning and I know I can ride nonstop for 2 Hours  at race speed. Only the chopper will get me!
That being said, yes it is a better idea to go to Croom because it is LEGAL and the right thing to do. Riding out the back gate is just so dang convenient.  >:D

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com