$3000 obo

Started by johndoe83, June 04, 2013, 03:02:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johndoe83























Frame up customized with stock honda parts.

2000 model 400ex customized and lightend frame with a stock 1998 cr250r motor with a FTZ inframe drag pipe and a +7 extended swingarm.

For $3000 this will come with 3 sets of rear tires, 4snows, skat track 8 paddles, drag slicks "in pic" and a ton of extra parts for this build including drag cut 400ex plastics with stock 400ex seat.

Also if you want, you can take the whole entire cr250 that this motor came out of "in parts".

I can sell just the ATV as is for $2600 obo

To many things to list, to many details to talk about, if you wanna come look at it let me know.

This quad is SUPER light weight and INSANELY fast!!!! It could be made into a MX quad in just a few hours.


klutchbuster400

You'll get 3 grand easily for that in Miami, crazy quad.

johndoe83

BUMP

price drop, $2500 with extras.

$2000 quad only. obo

might bring it up to Melbourne for some drag racing if I dont sell it.

yfz122

Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away

florida photographer

I'd like to check it out. Where in WPB do you live?
[url="http://www.photographerhq.com/florida-photographer"]http://www.photographerhq.com/florida-photographer[/url]

johndoe83

Im out of Loxahatchee, what part are you in?

I could possibly load up and meet you in town somewhere if need be.

I would like to race it before I sell it tho :-\

cr500pro

with a cr250 motor it shouldnt be that impressive,that bike is way heavier the a cr250 dirtbike...now put  a suzuki hayabusa 1300 motor and u will have a rocket..A pal of mine made 1 of those bikes with  GSXR750 motor,(4 the dirt/mud) that thing  gave me a hard on.. >:D ;).

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com